Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Scuba your chart looks amazing, mine looks like my toddler had a crayon on it I think this is going to be your cycle scuba xx

Here’s my next opk today- we have bd this morning and will continue for the rest of the week as it seems this is my peak more than last week, was hoping to have a day off today as well haha

user submitted image

5 years ago

@scuba this is my crayon chart this cycle

user submitted image

5 years ago

gosh I don't know how you have the stamina! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba if it doesn’t work for us this cycle I’m definitely taking a month off haha , I hope you get your soon x

5 years ago

Thank you! I hope so too otherwise I have lots of blood tests to crack on with next week xx

User image

5 years ago

@emma The month I ran the marathon I had a positive OPK and 6 days later another really really positive.... my period showed up on time, and since them I have been testing OPK twice a day from day 10 all the way to my period, if something messed up your O day, your body will try again in a few days.

Keep track of it, if you period gets play by the same amount of days of should be fine, if your period comes on time most likely your body didn't get to ovulate.... lathes is jut based on me reading on the internet , so you know, take it with a grain of salt LOL

Baby Dust to everyone!!!!!

5 years ago

Becky I have irregular cycles but average around 36 days so in theory I would start af 14 dpo, quick question ladies I had to rearrange my smear test which is tomorrow and now coincidentally falls on my ovulation day, will this effect me ? X

5 years ago

I'm jumping over here, too! I first started following on the Oct/Nov post. I'm on cycle day 11 and trying OPK's this time. All negative so far, but it's still early in my cycle. I usually peak at cycle day 14-15 so just a few more days! I would now be due late November.

@scuba: Your chart looks great so far!!
@emma: that is very confusing!

LADIES!!

User image

5 years ago

@emma it could be possible that your body was ready to ovulate but held back your egg and only ovulated now... But because you recently had a miscarriage and you are super fertile its totally possible that you ovulated twice... It's rare but possible

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Anna, I’ve just done a opk on a 4 hour hold and it’s mega blazing, even more so than the cycle I conceived so I’m going to take this as my peak and expect ovulation tomorrow/Wednesday, Hubby joker this morning that it was my 4th egg as I made a joke that last time we had a rainbow baby it was twins so maybe we will get triplets this time haha, honestly though I’m just hoping for a healthy baby like all the rest of you, fingers crossed for you all this cycle xx

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo