Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Morning everyone !! Just checking in... Sorry I've been MIA I'm busy with party planning for SO tonight... After 2 none fertile days I got my smiley this morning at cd15 so its probably gonna be a 29 or 30 day cycle again... Did bd last night and will again today and tomorrow as well as keep testing till it goes solid circle again

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay for smiley Anna!!

2DPO today. Only DTD 2 and 5 days before O and the day after. Not using OPKs so I'm really not sure though. #3 was conceived 6-7? days before O, so I know timing isn't everything. We will see I guess. Having a short LP means that the 2WW at least goes a little quicker.

<a href=

5 years ago

Thanks @lissa I completely agree. I will hopefully O on my own and confirm with everything else.
I did get the flashing smiley this morning with my digital. So happy I decided to go for the digitalis. I also had a drop in temp this morning so we will see.
We bd last night and I am planning on it for the weekend as well. I will be out of tow Monday and Tuesday so hopefully the weekend will be enough!
@anna I am excited for you!! Hoping it all works well and this is your month! You completely deserve it!!

User image

5 years ago

@Anna I see the smiley....

Today is 12/13 dpo and I tested and it’s negative. AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. So I’ll just wait and see if she comes or not. Thankfully over all I still feel ok. Obviously I want it to be positive but not sad like I would normally be when I see the stark white.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

My husband told me he dreamed I was pregnant last night so I had to test! 9 dpo. Seems like a faint line on FRER and on my Internet cheapy. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@agatch I see the line!!

When I went to the bathroom and wiped I had some spotting a little while ago. It didn’t go on my underwear or anything. AF is due Tuesday/Wednesday. I had a girls night out last night with some dancing and a few glasses of wine. Not sure if it’s making AF come sooner. Remember I took a test this morning and it was negative.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Bimini I don’t think a night out could make AF come sooner. Are you sure when your O date was? Could this be IB? If so it would be another day or 2 before a test can pick it up. ????

5 years ago

@agatch I also see the line on the FR I hope it gets darker !!

My opk this morning went back to a solid circle so I think I'm ovulating today yay !!

Also... I got engaged last night!!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@agatch I’m not 100% sure. I’ll remain hopeful until AF shows. I’ll keep you all posted.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Anna congratulations on your engagement!! So happy for you and can’t wait to give you the other congratulations...

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo