Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

281 - 290 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Just came to see how everyone is doing and I’m blown away!!!!!!!
ANNA IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Sorry for the caps but I don’t know how to express my excitement!! I knew you’re gonna get your bfp same month with your engagement You so totally deserve it babe!
Pandorica congratulations to you too girl!!! What an amazing thread this one was with beautiful bfps
I hope for everyone to get their bfps soon!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Anna: WOW, a positive digital at 10dpo is amazing and wonderful!!!! Congrats, girl!! What an exciting month for you, engagement and a baby

@Pandorica: I can't wait to see your test today!! for a darker line!

@Kait: So sorry to hear about your rough weeks... I can't imagine going through all that at once

AFM, I didn't test with fmu today... I am SO nervous that line will disappear... Apparently my lines are darker with evening urine, so I'm waiting til tonight to test again. Only one internet cheapie left, so ordering more today. 2 FRERs though... Hoping like crazy this little one sticks... I'm a nervous wreck right now. I'm cramping uncomfortably today, feeling like AF trying to come early kind of cramps, and worried it's a bad sign... The only symptom I had were tender/tingly boobs and that has slacked off today, so can't help but be scared right now.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I am so excited for everyone!!

AFM: I am really struggling today! Super tired, feeling uneasy in my stomach, getting dull aches and pains on both sides, and my chest feels like it is on fire! My nips are still super tender so I wore a softer bra today but not helping much. Ugh I am only 4dpo so I doubt it is anything. Just gotta get through the day with my class and then I am going to go crash at home. Staying hopeful that this is all good but I know it is way too early!

User image

5 years ago

Fatigue hit me like a brick wall at work this morning. I feel beyond tired and so blah this morning... I want to go home and crawl back in bed, hard to focus on work right now...

@Shay: How sure are you on dpo?

User image

5 years ago

@kait I hope everything goes well babe and that your next steps work out I'm excited to see a positive from you soon as well !!

@Alex aww thanks babe I really appreciate it I just need that bfp from you now as well !!

@crystal girl get them positives going I'm glad your symptoms are showing !!

@shay i think I'm with crystal on this are you sure you're 4dpo?

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m so unsure today of my test. I only got a faint line on a ClearBlue nothing else. AF due tomorrow. Hoping for something better tomorrow’s tests. Even tho I’ll test a ton today yet because I have a horrible poas addiction. @anna I’m so glad your was so clear for you! Congrats!! @crystal we have the same name that’s awesome but I definitely see lines on yours, hoping they get stronger and you get your big soon!

User image

5 years ago

I uploaded some pics of my test today. Bummed the line isn't visible in every lighting. But it's still a line, although faint. Are still questioning wether this is viable or not..

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Mamaof2: Thank you! I hope yours start getting darker, too! I have a horrible POAS addiction, too, and am very proud of myself for not testing today, yet. I will test during my lunch when I pick my boys up from school this afternoon and I am hoping so hard the lines will be darker today. I'm REALLY hoping you get your darker lines, too!

@Pandorica: I still see it! I def see it and I'm sure it'll start getting darker soon! I actually see your line better on this test than your cheapies! I'm stressing also over how light mine are, too... Hoping we both get darker lines tomorrow or later today!

@Anna: Thank you! I am hoping hard it is a good sign!

Planning on testing for the first time today during my lunch hour this afternoon. I seem to get better lines around that time! Trying for a long pee hold until then!

User image

5 years ago

Pretty sure on only 4 dpo. I had the LH surger and severe cramps as well as a temp spike the day after.
Here is my chart.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Anna congratulations!!!!!!! OMG its so good!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!

I read everyones comments every month and I feel like I know everyone :) so Im really Happy!!!

YEYyyyyyyy Babiesssss!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo