Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, checking in from the island of Mallorca. Thanks so much for all the good wishes.

Mama Belle, we are at the southern tip in a place called Cala Llombards, very nice and quiet.

I am enjoying the vacation but there is this little nagging feeling at the back of my head...what if... what if that beta was too low, what if it's not doubling and the bean isn't growing alright? I know we all have these fears. But there is nothing I can do but wait until the 29th when I can go for a follow up beta. My boobs seem less sore than a few days ago and I do not feel anything really yet. I've had insomnia for the past several days, which is about the only thing that is really different from before. No nausea just yet, only faintly in the morning before breakfast. Also why I'm wondering if my Hcg is still too low? I don't recall when m/s hit me with DS... not sure what I should be feeling.

Hoping and praying and sending baby dust!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Kraken... I think that "wetness" feeling could really be a sign!! I was very pessimistic about my last cycle and the one thing that suddenly gave me glimpse of hope was that my cervix started feeling different at around 10 or 11 dpo when I put in my suppositories and there was a feeling of wetness. Obviously, I was right about that feeling...

Good luck!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Hang in there Toronto, so normal to have those feelings when we have been through the losses before. for that early I think that level is pretty decent, but I know all the worries and frets. Just try to relax, take care of you and enjoy that beautiful vacation. (I know easier said than done) thoughts and prayers are with you :)

OK now like ya said I know TMI but I have noticed that ummm...extra wetness last yesterday and today, while checking CP, and didn't realize that was a good sign, wooohoooo, for all of us. let this be our month

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Thanx Toronto i really hope so been trying for nearly 3 yrs now one m/c and two chemicals so heres hoping. AF was due yesterday or today depends how it feels

11 years ago

Well im out. AF showed this morning totally guttered dont know what we can do. Feel like giving up but dont want to

11 years ago

OH Kraken I'm so sorry, but nope you're NOT allowed to give up :) But I do have an idea of how you feel, it can be so frustrating and depressing sometimes. (((HUGS))) Hang in there hun.

Ok so I am now 6 DPO, big scare this morning not sure if it's a good thing or not, but a significant temp drop this morning just below coverline, but AF isn't due for another 8 days. Having a bit of cramping just on my lower left side of my abdomen. Not quite sure what this means. Plus down with a yucky cold, blaahhh...so hope my temp goes back up tomorrow morning.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Thanx Angel. My DH wont let me give up that easy lol. Wish we could afford IVF

11 years ago

I'm sorry Kraken...don't give up. This next month could be yours!! It will happen :)

Angel, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Toronto...everyone has those feelings!! :) Relax, and enjoy - when you come back you can test again and see that perfect sticky bean!!

Kraken - :( I know how hard it is to be disapointed by a bfn...but stay positive and know there is always next month!! You can do it!!

Angel - one temp change - no big deal...but, what if its an implantation dip!! Wohooo!! :)

All is well here - finally o'ed. Never had it happen on CD15 and I had 3 opks that were strong positives!!? What the heck? I usually have 1 positive and o on CD12.. However, I still have my fingers crossed!!

Sticky vibes and baby dust on all who read the forum! :)

T

11 years ago

Thanx everyone. Going to get OPK for next month and see if that helps. Maybe some soy inflavous as well

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo