Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb, YESSSSSSSSS!

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Lisserb---YAAAAY!!!!! you have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. Can't wait to see what the new beta is for ya. I strongly believe we have all been brought together for a reason, with each of us having our own successes and miracles, along with heart breaks, to support each other and give hope.

Kraken--go get him, lol. woohooo!!! We got some serious baby dancing going on this week :) I got a + digi opk this morning, but my fertility monitor is still reading low, hmmm....I'm CD 8, usually "O" on CD10-12, my monitor last couple mths peaked on CD10-11. so not quite sure what's going on, but doing the BD to cover all bases, woohooo!!! I try to stick to the every other day, that has been recommended, so hubby getting jumped here when he gets home from work tomorrow, :o) So curious to see what my BBT is in the morning.....

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Lisser - woooohoooo hun keep it up :-) hope im not far behind you.

Angel - lol i laughed at that both of us jumping on DH lol.

11 years ago

Kraken---that is funny, lol. heck dunno about your hubby but my hubby doesn't even know it's coming, I can't let him know when I'm fertile or he just stresses. Have to keep the fun in it all, so when I'm fertile he thinks I'm low and then have to fudge when I'm not fertile, hmmmm....then it's like "PSYCH!!" let the begin.

Lisserb--hope things are going well with you, still many prayers going up for you

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

WOW! I've been out of town with no Internet access and look at all the fantastic news I missed.

Lissetb-Congrats on the BFPs. That is wonderful.

Ladies, have fun with those hubbies and make some babies!

AFM, just waiting. Day 10 po and cd30. I have a day or two or three before af could arrive, but might test soon anyway.

Still out of town, but somewhere different this week. Must go and visit, but wanted to check in.

User Image

11 years ago

Lisser / angel any news?

DH and i started talking B6 and B12 when are we supposed to take them? Just around 'O'?

11 years ago

Kraken, take them throughout the cycle. Actually, you're better off taking a b-complex as b-vitamins depend on each other for better absorption...

lis... What's that second beta number?

AFM: Poas'd again yesterday morning and there was still a line. Faint, but definitely still a line. So, there is still too much HCG in my system for my body to get ready to ovulate... sigh. I am also still spotting a bit and wonder if this is normal. I bleed for 10 days and now I have been spotting for 10 days. Seems definitely long to me. In addition, I have caught a nasty cold bug, which turned into sinusitis. I am a bit relieved actually that I don't have to bd right now...

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

*hugs* Claudia. I ovulated with hcg still in my system. Still over 25 if I remember correctly, so it is possible. If you are still spotting though and have a sinus infection, I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to bd either!

I wasn't able to get my result on Friday. I have a Dr appt today and I'm going ask for a repeat beta with a stat result. I've been only using dollar store tests and one clearblue digital for the last 4 days. The digital said pregnant and 1-2 weeks since conception yesterday morning. I'm 2 and a half weeks since conception, so it should have said 2-3 weeks. The dollar store tests still only have a faint line that doesn't really seem to be getting any darker. I'll just have to wait for the betas to see if this little bean is growing. Wish me luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

I got both my beta results from Thursday and today. 15dpiui it was 26. 19dpiui it was 17. Its over. I just wait for my cycle to start now.

11 years ago • Post starter

No! I'm so sorry, Lisserb! I never got to respond before but I was praying for you. I know how difficult this is, please stay strong.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo