Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Oh lis... so sorry :(

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Lisser im so sorry really thought this was gonna be it for you :-(

11 years ago

oh no lis,I am so sorry (((HUGS))), I apologize for just disappearing for the last week, but I had been thinking of you. I thought it would be your turn this time, oh hun :'(

Kraken= sorry haven't been on comp other than to log my temps and get off. Have had alot of stress and family drama going on online, Just amazing as to how some people can use the internet to just hurt others. But i'm hanging in there.

AFM- my temps didn't confirm the +opk on CD8. But finally got my Peak on my monitor on CD11 and CD12, then dropped to low. Temps confirm "O" on CD11. so I am on 4 dpo atm. I also have a question, I don't normally drink alcohol, but only on occasion except for the last several mths, due to ttc, but last night I did have 3 beers, because of all the stress now does alcohol affect your bbt the next morning? because my bbt dropped from 98.3 yesterday to 97.8 this morning, although above the my coverline, I would think that it would be a bit early for an implantation dip wouldn't it? confused. just hoping because of all this drama and stress which is causing my lupus to flare up (although not as bad since taking wobenzym) doesn't affect our chances this mth.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi angel...

Good to have you back... I was wondering about you... Glad to see you ovulated and sorry about the family troubles :((

As for alcohol and bbt temps: Yes, alcohol does affect your temps, however, it depends on how much you drink and how close to bed time it was. Generally, if your temps are affected, they will go up, not down. (So, drinking alcohol could screw up your chart by showing higher temps than they would normally be.)

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Lisser - how you holding up hun?

Angel - were not that far between with our dpo.

AFM - well BD will be on hold for a bit. DH had an accudent at work yesterday and broke his arm in two places, so im now stressing out how much time off work hes gonna need cos he doesnt get paid if hes off sick. Hes a driver so he needs his arm and he onviously cant drive with a cast on.

11 years ago

Lisserb-praying for you (((HUGS)))

Kraken- well heck maybe we can get our together this mth :) I'm sorry to hear about your husband I hope it heals quickly, will keep y'all in my prayers.

Toronto- thank you for the info, that's what confused me because when I looked it up, all I found was that it normally caused a higher bbt than normal, I did have about a half a bottle before i went to bed, the other one I sipped at over the course of several hrs. So if the alcohol that would cause my temp to drop, wouldn't 4 dpo be a bit early for a possible implantation dip? I know last night i had alot of cramping and a little this morning, but now it has let up. and my temp went right back up this morning. hmm.... I will check and make sure this cycle is set for public if you would like to look at my chart and see what you think

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

Thanks for the thoughts. I'm doing okay. I pretty much expected the outcome that happened as soon as I had that first beta number, so it wasn't any where near as hard for me to deal with as the loss in March. I got AF and it's already pretty much gone in only 3 days, and my beta level is back at zero already. We won't be doing another cycle this month and maybe not next month either, because we will be away on vacations. We leave on Sunday for our 13th anniversary trip. We are going back to Vegas. If I had to lose that little bean, I'm glad it happened when it did. I will go to Vegas and blow off some steam now.

Karen, I'm sorry about your husband's arm. I hope it heals well for him. Does your husbands work not have any kind of disability or workers compensation for work place accidents? I hope the finances work out so he can just concentrate on healing.

Angel, I'm sorry you are dealing with family crap online. *hugs*

Hope everyone is doing well. Luck and Hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb- good to hear you are ok and hanging in there. Just take the break and enjoy your vacation for your anniversary. We are going to Florida in a couple weeks for our 17th anniversary. so will just have to see what happens. And happy anniversary to you :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lisser - glad your doing ok. Were gping to the lake district (in the uk)for our anniversary in about 6 weeks so i hope DH can drive then lol. His work has told him he will be on full pay so thats a big weight lifted. He has to go back to hospital in 3 weeks to see how its healing. So fingers crossed.
Happy anniversary and hope you have a lovely time xx

Angel - i love florida been twice so far and going back in a couple of years.
Happy anniversary to you too xx

11 years ago

How's everyone doing?

Lisserb- good to hear you're doing alright.

Kraken-thank goodness your dh gets full pay. Money really stresses families and you dont need one more thing to worry about! Have fun in Vegas.

No news except started round two of 50mg clomid tonight.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo