Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Hello My name is Rae and while i'm not during an IFV in August I am doing and IUI #2 in August. Number one was a BFN with 50mg of clomid in May2103, so heres to hoping for the best. But then again I ovulated today, cant help but hope it happens naturally this month.. Dom you know when in august you should have your procedure? maybe we will be on the same schedule.

User Image

10 years ago

I won't have mine in August Rae. I will start my stimming medications in September, and will have both the egg retrieval and embryo transfer done towards the middle to end of September.

I've been through 10 IUI's, with three of them giving me BFP's (though they didn't stick), so if you have any questions let me know.

What sort of testing have you had done so far?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Our infertility is due to my husband having an vericouse vein on his scrotum. He can have surgery and get it removed, but we didn't wasn't to have to try again for another year after that before going through with the IUI. If it doesn't work with the first three IUI's he will have the surgery done at that point.

I am sorry about your losses, I have had two miscarriages as well.

User Image

10 years ago

We have male factor issues too. My DH has very poor morphology. Only 1% are normal.

We determined that the likely cause of my two chemical pg's was probably from undiagnosed clotting issues. I'll be on a blood thinner now.

I presume you've had testing done on yourself too, an hsg and so forth. What do your DH's numbers look like?

Hey im planning on a ivf in Oct. But sometimes I think I should do it in Sept like u. Idk. Bf has all low numbers. I noticed u were taking Clomid. Did ur dh take any meds?. The Dr suggested it w me, but dumb butt lol didn't go w me, to the first Dr appt. So Idk if I should make another appt for him or wait till I start my meds?

10 years ago

Im doing my first round of IVF in October. (thats the soonest my clinic is scheduling out to) after 4 months of failed clomid/ovidrel cycles. We are planning on IVF... i have my IVF consult in August where i will sign my consent forms and get whatever kind of testing i have to have done.

10 years ago

Good Luck ladies!

My DH has a good count and average motility, it's just his morphology that is our issue. He's been on different supplements throughout the years, and while some improved his overall count, his morphology remained poor.

I did 9 medicated IUI cycles, three that worked but ended early. After our 10th IUI we decided it was finally time to move on.

My losses led me to be tested for clotting issues, and I have two clotting disorders. I will be on a blood thinner throughout my IVF.

Keep in touch, let me know how your testing and cycles go!

Hi Ladies :)

we are doing our first IVF cycle this month. im on my day 5.

very scarred, and very excited at the same time :)

10 years ago

Hi Northern, good luck with your cycle. I'm about three weeks out from starting mine.

I'm really excited to get going. Did you do suppression with yours? What meds are you on?

Hey how's everyone doing? I lost this thread so that's my big delay. So I wanted to get all the testing done n guess what they found? Stupid polyps. N I can't ignore it cuz my sis had some that were cancerous. My fertility clinic wants to charge $2k for the removal. But my sis is telling me to just go to a local clinic for free. Idk what should I do. I kinda just want to stick w him cuz I already did the testing n he knows where they're at. Idk. But do I REALLY need the surgery? Lol

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo