Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb - good luck! Thinking about you. Let us know how it goes.

On day 4 of 50mg clomid. No side effects. A tiny bit of ovary cramping, but that's it. Hope everyone is doing well.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone. Sad to say I had a chemical. Seems my progesterone was so low. Hopefully we will make adjustments next month. Keeping the faith and sending baby dust

11 years ago

I'm sorry mommymayer. :(

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

I got my good news! Yay! I have two leading follicles on the left side. There were four in total on both sides, but the largest (14mm and 13mm were on the left) the rest were around 9mm or smaller. The RE wanted me to come back on Sunday for another size check ultrasound, but there is no way I can with how busy I'll be for my DD's dance rehearsal and recital that day, so I get to use OPK's until Monday when I go back in for another ultrasound. I'm hoping for no surge this weekend!

11 years ago • Post starter

Mommymayer,

My heart goes out to you. My sincerest apologies. Hang in there and know so many of us are thinking of you.

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Mommymayer... So sorry to hear about your loss. :(

lisserb... That's so great about your follies!!!!! Fx for no surge this weekend!!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Hi everyone-

Mommymayer: I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'm thinking of you, AF just showed up after my chemical in mid-May.

Lisserb: Great news! And good luck with your busy weekend ahead.

Wantbaby#2: Good luck with the new RE.

AFM: I had my appt. with the fertility center. I feel good to have gotten the ball rolling on this. I'm hoping to learn more about my situation. I have an hsg scheduled for 6/21 and a sono hsg scheduled for 6/22. I had some blood work done already but I guess there is more of that on CD3 and CD10. My husband isn't immune to all this testing either . Hopefully by the end of next cycle, I'll have some idea if there is any obvious reason for my multiple miscarriages (emphasis on "hopefully"). Oh, and my doctor strongly encouraged me to take vitamin D2, Calcium and fish oil pills. I need to focus on me a bit more and follow doctor orders

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! And to you all.

-Lee

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

hi all im 37 and trying for my first child. we have been trying almost 2 years, got accepted for tests in feb 2011. Finally able to have the tests May 2011. Mine were fine, other half has super duper sperm (mobility, numbers and healthy). Got to top of waiting list in January for treatement. Had op in April, i have endometrosis, one blocked tube, and cysts on an ovary (the cysts werent a surprise as that had shown up in an earlier laparopscopy when I was 22). Im now on my second cycle of clomid. 50mg taken on days 2 - 6. I am future stepmum to a 7 and almost 19 year old.
Hugs to all trying. xxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Welcome loopylyns!!

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Thank you everyone for the sweet words. It's never easy, but I want that miracle baby so bad, we keep moving ahead. I talked to my doc and we are doing a full u/s next week to rule out any problems we cant see. Starting progesterone day after next ovulation. Started b6 yesterday. If that doesn't work she's going to set up all kinds of tests. Fingers crossed.

Welcome loopylyns!

Keeping my hopes up for everyone who's waiting on good news!

Thanks to all my "sisters" for giving strength thru a hard time.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo