Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Sorry to everyone who has had AF show. :(

Especially sorry to hear of the losses. :(

My thoughts are with all of you.

I haven't posted in a bit, had a crazy last week. I hosted my best friends baby shower at my house for 60 people! Been exhausted and glad it went beautiful. AF was due Wednesday. Decided to take a HPT because my tummy popped. I got a BFP!!!!! After loosing our angel in February, it IS possible! Hang in there ladies it will happen!!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies! Checking in. Started clomid 50mg cd3 today. took it with lunch. I tend to forget things at night...

Lisserb- sending good vibes your way. Keep us posted.

Mamma belle- that stinks. In the same boat.

Congrats mommymayer!

Ordered some goodies - opk, preg tests,and pre seed. I'm set for bd once I get the sign.

Lots of To all!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats mommymayer! I hope I get to follow in your footsteps after losing mine in March.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Mommymayer!!! :) Oh my gosh that is wonderful!!! :)

Woohhoooo!!

11 years ago

Mommymayer, awesome news! Congrats in your BFP!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS, Mommymayer on your

That AF can certainly be a big "B", sorry to y'all, keep on going always next cycle, hang in there :)

OH I most definitely got the hubby good this past weekend and also got my peak on my monitor on our Anniversary too, woohooo! so just going to see what God has in store for us.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Mommymayer - Congratulations, that is wonderful news and it always makes my day when I see one of you get a BFP!!! Your story about your losing your mom and how this pregnancy ties into her birthday is truly amazing :) You certainly have an angel looking over you and will continue to do so through the next 9 months of your healthy pregnancy. Please stay in touch!!

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Congrats mommymaye on your BFP and sending lots of to you.

AFM- af has come and now she is gone so im getting everything ready for BDing (OPK, Preeseed, pineapple core, and baby asprin) im trying some of everything to get my BFP. I have my appointment with my new RE next week so hoping for great news.

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

*lurking*

Congrats Mommymayer!!

to everyone else on this thread!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats to the recent BFP's again! Wishing luck to everyone!

I go for my day 10 ultrasound tomorrow. I hope that we have at least one leading follicle on the left hand side so that we can go ahead with the IUI.

This one may be our last. We will be out of town on the right days in July and possibly in August too. If this one cycle is cancelled or doesn't work we may just go to IVF instead and take the summer off.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo