Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hey all!

So...the afternoon test was a faiiinnnt positive too. I don't think it could still be the trigger 12 days later, but I'm far from convinced its real. The picture doesn't show much, I had to tweak it to get what I can see to show. It'll need to get a whole lot darker before I will begin to consider that it's not a false positive.

User Image

I'll test again in the morning.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

lisserb - thinking about you!

So many of you are going through so much! I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

AFM, not much to report. Just waiting and waiting. On cd 23 of 31 or 32. At least we will be visiting a lot of family over the next 2 weeks to keep me busy. I'm still bringing my stash of preg. tests though.

User Image

11 years ago

Lisserb-saying prayers for you hun, I see the line there, but I know what you mean after everything so hard to let yourself get your hopes up.

Jenn-you mean I'm not the only one that has a "stash" LOL i hear ya, i get the same way. I thought my one friend was going to faint when she asked how many I actually had, but I get the internet ones in bulk then save the good ones :)

AFM-not much happening here on cd 5 and waiting for the big "O" which should be in bout a week, maybe we will have a fun weekend :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I'm not too hopeful for the outcome of this cycle. I've done 4 frer's that have all looked pretty much the same as that first super faint one. Barely there squinters. I know I'm not officially out until Wednesday or Thursday when AF is due, but I'm thinking this one is going to end much the same as the others. If the lines were anything more than evaps, they'd be getting darker.

*hugs* to all that need them.

Hey ladies!

I have my hope back for this cycle.

User Image

After nearly 6 years, 4 failed IUI's and one that ended in ectopic, I need all the positive thoughts I can get that this little bean is a sticky one. Please little baby, stick!

OMG!! LISSERB!!! CONGRATS! I am praaaaaying, praying, praying for you honey! STICK baby STICK!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Everything crossed Lisser

11 years ago

OMG, lisserb... This is great news!!! This must be the sticky bean!!!!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

OMG, WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! YAAAY LISSERB, stick baby, stick!!!! I am so happy for you, will definitely be saying lots of prayers for you ((((HUGS)))) That is not a squinter this time :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

It is getting darker!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo