Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Kraken-that is what is happening to me as well, in the last 4 mths, had 2 early m/c and a CP. I did some research because I have lupus and thinking that might be my problem, so I'm taking baby aspirin, because from what I found is that pregnant women with lupus should be put on heparin (blood thinner) and baby aspirin to maintain pregnancy. But haven't had any luck with getting an answer from someone that has dealt with any of this.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Big *hug* Kraken. Thinking of u & sending much love & light.

to Angel!

Thanks Jenn, your thoughts are appreciated :)

to all!

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Hi friends,

Lisserb: Thank you so much for all the details on the SA. I'm gonna read that again.

Kraken: I'm so sorry. Hang in there.

Ceegee: I also have to wait until next cycle for the hsg. They couldn't get to my uterus on Thursday. They tried twice. Hang in there and don't give up hope, after all the testing you should have a clear picture of what is going on. I know the news you were given must have been disappointing but if they are adamant on doing additional testing they must not have the entire picture.

Angel:

AFM: My hsg procedure last Thursday didn't happen.The sono hsg on Friday went well and I was told that my uterus looked fine. I'm ovulating and we can't bd until after the hsg during my next cycle. Ugh.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

thinking of you Kracken xxxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

*hugs* Karen. It's so hard when the witch is late and you start to really get your hopes up. The mind game is just awful. I'm sorry. :(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Its as another CP Lisser totally guttered

11 years ago

Karen, do you have any plans to work with an RE?

If it was another chemical, it means that you are able to get pregnant, but the embryo isn't implanting. I wonder if you have some antibodies that are attacking the embryo and not allowing it to implant properly.

The other thing, is that you could have an issue with your lining not being thick enough to allow proper implantation. There are things that they can do to help both of those issue.

I feel for you honey. I wish I had the power to change it for all of us.

*hugs*

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanx lisser think ill have a word with my doctor and see what he says. In the meantime is there anything that i can get myself to help it?

11 years ago

Kraken... I am so sorry about the CP. I feel for you. It is so cruel... every month you get your hopes up only for them to be crushed over and over again... sigh.

I am a big fan of "Doctor Google" and I was looking through the web for things I could do to speed up or support my recovery from the m/c... I came across something very interesting...

Check this out...

http://natural-fertility-info.com/asherman%E2%80%99s-syndrome-heal-and-prevent-uterine-adhesions-naturally.html

(scroll down and read about Fertility Enzyme Therapy)

Then read here...
http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-enzyme-therapy/

And this is one of the studies to support it...
http://natural-fertility-info.com/wp-content/uploads/WobenzymStudy.pdf

Turns out, this Bromelain stuff is also the stuff in pineapple core that so many women recommend to eat during the TWW to aid implantation. In fact, you can take it as a pill before and throughout pregnancy!!

I am going to take it now, initially to prevent scarring from the D&C and then later on instead of Aspirin to improve my lining and to aid implantantion.

Angel... How is your HPT line coming along? fx

Mama_Belle... So sorry you couldn't complete your appointments :( I know, this means more waiting and waiting s**s... :(

Nothing over here. Feeling very sad about the m/c, also anxious to move on and scared about another failure... Right now I feel so in limbo. I know it's a waiting game but this time I don't even have a clue how long the wait may be... Sigh.

EOE... Hope you are doing ok!!

xoxo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Toronto-(((HUGS))) You have been in my thoughts and prayers. the lines on my HPT's are still faint but there. Had a tiny bit of spotting last night, nothing at all now. just really nervous, officially 3 days late, but just have the feeling that when I least expect it, is going show her ugly face and laugh like it was some kind of joke. So far haven't told anyone, not even hubby, because I just have this awful feeling that as soon as I do I will m/c or something and then that's it. because he doesn't want to keep going through all these m/c or watch me keep going through all this, especially with my lupus. So doing lots of praying

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo