Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Finely Vintaged Sisters,

I am stopping by again to say hello and that I think about you all the time. Unfortunately, work and life have made it nearly impossible for me to keep up with the group.

I am so thrilled to be on this journey with each and everyone of you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am taking a break from ttc right now as dh and I fight the good fight on our individual work and combined home fronts. This last early m/c was very hard for us but we are stronger with each other for it, thank goodness.

Much baby dust, H&H9 months and joy in your lives,
MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Ceegee: Welcome! So happy you joined in. Great group of supporting women on this thread!

Angel: I hear you about not obsessing over ttc. I just signed up for a boot camp in my area and I'm trying to get back into shape too. My son is 2.5. I put this off last month because of the but this time around I'm going to just let things happen.

MM: Great hearing from you! And thank you for the prayers we all need them (I am thinking and praying for you too). Hang in there!

AFM: I should be 7 DPO and we will see if AF rears her ugly head on Friday or next weekend. I know my cycle is off due to the m/c. Who knows?

Good luck and to all!!

-Lee

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Thanks everyone. It's another BFN this morning. I'm not giving up yet, even though I feel AF crampish today too. I still have a few days yet. :)

Erika, hugs for your coworker. Angel, I'm sending you hugs too. And welcome ceegee!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb,

I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN....I will continue to send much positive energy to you and all the TTC mommies.

Thanks to all for the nice welcome, I feel privileged to be a part of this group of amazing, kind, strong, and supportive women.

Warmly :)

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - I'm so sorry. :( Thoughts are with you, glad you're going to still hang around. :)

Lisserb - Hang in there...you are in my thoughts.

MountainMama - Glad to hear from you! Keep stopping in keep us posted with you!

Airiesing - saying prayers for your friend.

Ceegee - Welcome! Very excited to have you join the family!

MamaBelle - Hope she doesn't rear her ugly head! Fingers xxx!!!

Everyone else!! Keep the faith! And the baby dust!!!

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!! :)

I have been thinking of you ladies!

Angel - how are you? I know it's hard right now.. :(

Lisserb - I am stalking you...:) FX

MMama - I have been so worried about you- I will keep you my prayers...Come visit anytime...xxoo

Welcome Ceegee!!! :)

Mamabelle - What have you been up to?

Everyone else, sticky vibes and baby dust all around!!

T

11 years ago

I'm not taking any more frer's until Thursday if I make it that far before AF. I did do a dollar store test today that was negative and I'm still spotting, so I think it's a bust this cycle.

I had my moment of self pity yesterday morning, and I'm okay now. It is what it is. I just hope AF does wait until Thursday to show up, so that if we get to go ahead with the next cycle of IUI (if my left ovary cooperates again, lol) then the IUI won't fall on the day of my DD's dance recital. I won't have time for an IUI that day.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I've been a bit selfish in my posts the last couple days.

lisserb-my thoughts and prayers are with you

MM-good to see you had been thinking of you and praying.

Hopeful-I am hanging in there, been rather emotional, but trying to stay strong. bleeding got pretty heavy, some clots (sorry tmi) and crampy on Sunday. so I pretty much figured that was it. I didn't even go in for the bloodwork, just couldn't handle hearing the results when i pretty much already knew. But now totally confused because (yes I know you told me to throw away the thermometer, lol) My temp dropped just below coverline 97.7 and yesterday it was back up to 98.1 and today 98.2, these are not my normal post AF temps, these are what my post "O" temps are. After my CP and AF my temps usually dropped to low 97's, not sure what is going on.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Are you still testing positive Angel? I feel for you too. Nothing like being confused and in limbo about something you want so much.

*hugs*

I did do one this morning because of the temps and it is still a faint positive, so not sure what to think. because I know that hcg can stay in your system for awhile. but would that also cause my temps to jump back up too? uggghhh.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo