Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 327 Replies | Last Page

*hugs* Karen. I hope AF stays away!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Me to lisser its stopped again

11 years ago

Kraken-hanging in there, just been lots of drama from every direction lately but just trying to stay relaxed. Today is AF day, 13 dpo, another faint BFP (will post link so y'all can make sure again that i don't have line eyes, lol) so just a bit nervous and also trying not to get my hopes up, just in case. I have been doing some research on lupus, because I have it, and think that might be why I keep have the m/c. one thing I found was pregnant women with lupus should be put on heparin and baby aspirin to help prevent m/c, so I dunno, my ob hasn't put me on anything so might give them a call on Monday. But I am taking the baby aspirin. still praying you get that BFP, i know hard not to get excited, but sounds like this could be it for ya :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test32803

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies,

I know it's been a little while since I've last posted...buy I peek in and wanted to make sure that you all know I am sending much love & light your way, little extra love to Lisserb, Angel & Kraken...you are all on my mind and I'm pulling for you :)

AFM, just had the major talk w/ my OB/Gyn that I've been trying to have for the past 2 weeks. Looks like she wants to be aggressive and refer me to a reproductive endo for IVF. My BFF has been pushing me to do this, but quite honestly, this will be my first chance. I just did the Clomid Challenge Test last cycle and thankfully aside from my prolactin, everything came back nml.

Next step, re-testing DH sperm (last done 8/2010) and refer me for an HSG. Kinda disappointed bc my chances for doing the HSG this month was last Thur/Fri (at latest) and she finally calls me back at 6pm on Wed. Guess the reality check was 2-fold...1) my dx according to her is that I do in fact have infertility 2) that quality of egg is most likely my reason for inability to conceive. Both were hard to hear, esp since TTC x2 years, but it was the first time I've been told these are of concern...hence the reality check :(

So for now we will try again this month and then the add'l aforementioned testing begins next month.

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Thanx everyone but looks like im out the brown discharge is getting heavy kinda like AF. DH and i really thought this was it for us but sadly looks like not.

Totally gutted ive got a really banging headache had lots of tears and cuddles of DH :-(

11 years ago

Kraken-oh hun I am so sorry :'( (((HUGS)))

AFM- AF is 1 day late now and on pins and needles, trying not to get my hopes up. FMU FRER is still faint but +, still getting a "no" on the First reponse gold digital.

(((HUGS))) and prayers to all

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Thanx Angel - just didnt think it would be this hard fell first time with DD shes nearly 16yr but shes not my husbands we want a child together its been 3yrs. Just dont know what else to do. Gona get some 'O' kits and try them and pre-seed etc plus the flovous or whatever its called lol see if all that helps. I always stopped drinking alcahol and drink cranberry juice

11 years ago

Kraken-y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. I do highly recommend the "O" tests, I personally prefer the clear blue digital ones or the monitor. that's takes the guessing out of trying to figure out if the line was darker or as dark as the control line. Check Amazon.com, that is where i get all my stuff, vitamins, preseed and opk's and it's a bit cheaper. Doing the "O" tests really helped us pinpoint when the right time was instead of playing the guessing game. And preseed is great too :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Thanx Angel ill have a look on Amazon. Its crap when theres no reason its not happening :-(. I can get pregnant it just doesnt want to stay there. Ive had a m/c and 2 chemicals i think maybe thats what ive had this week seems to happen every few months

11 years ago

Hugs Kraken!

ceegee - thinking about you. I'm glad you finally have something more to go on. That news stinks though.

AFM - I'm still waiting to ovulate!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo