Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Toronto - have not tested ive had so mych going on with DH etc that just pushed it to the back of my mind. AF is due in 3 days i never test until at least a week late cos ive had way too many disappointments

11 years ago

Toronto-that is pretty much what I am thinking, only prob for next cycle we are staying at a friends house, when I would be due to "O" so pretty sure no BD that week we are on vacation unless we get frisky in the car somewhere, lol. but pretty much just taking a break from everything with the monitor, opk's and temping. like you said may just be what we need and just might get lucky, only God knows. definitely going to continue with the wobenzym as it seems to be doing great at helping with my lupus symptoms, and I like the natural approach rather than having to be on medication. Also read the studies on it being used on sports injuries, and our 19 yr old's knee is giving him trouble from injuring it playing football, and seems to be helping him as well. But I will hang around to keep up to date with y'all and keep y'all in my prayers. :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I have a beautiful 3year old called Evie, im so blessed but we are now TTC #2.
Im 35 so I want to catch if possible ASAP (don't we all!!!!) I'm 12 dpo today and I've done an ept but it came up negative, I'm not due til Saturday or Sunday but I think that I'm out of luck this month. I notice a lot of you are in the US I'm from the UK. It it's nice to know you're not on your own!!!
Baby dust to everyone xxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Allison im in the uk as well

11 years ago

Hi all,

Welcome to Tink and Allison44!

Angel, Kraken, Toronto: hang in there!

Wantbaby#2: I'm sorry to hear about your remaining tube. I can understand your reaction. I'm up for another hsg on Tuesday. I kinda worry that I'm not going to get any feedback than what will we do!

AFM: I haven't given any kind of update for a bit and there hasn't been much going on either. I may have mentioned that we are consulting with an RE and doing all the tests. Most of you know that with an hsg they don't want you to BD after CD1 until the hsg. Well, my first hsg was a bust! The doctor couldn't get to my uterus. Apparently my anatomy is atypical where my uterus runs parallel to my cervix and the catheter and balloon couldn't make the 90 degree turn (sorry if I'm repeating myself). Anyway, my appointment for another hsg is Tuesday and let's hope it goes better! Another cycle wasted. We should be vacationing on Cape Cod when the O comes in August. FX!!

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

TMI bit - my wee is really toxic in colour and has a really strong smell is it too early for that? I just dont want to get my hopes built up for another let down

11 years ago

Kraken, I suppose these are the B-vits you are taking right now... x

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I only took them for 3 days when i 'o' cos im stupid and didnt realise i gad to take till AF has arrived :-(

11 years ago

Oh, you have to take them every day, actually!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

It says on the bottle not to take them consistantly

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo