Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hi friends,

How are all of you? I sincerely enjoy reading the thread and seeing what is going on with each of you as I work my way back into ttc. We are down to one computer at my house so there are times when I want to log on and hear from each of you but I can't . . . thanks again, hopeful for starting the thread!

Toronto: think positive thoughts and find a way to keep yourself super busy. I'm not good at waiting so this is something that is definitely easier said than done.

Lisserb: it's okay to be selfish - take time for yourself too.

Hopeful: How are you?

Angel: I'm so sorry, I was right there last month. Take care of yourself.

Kraken: Any news? Has the 'O' come?

Jennc2005: Welcome! Can I ask how you were doing the OPKs, I'm not sure my results are always accurate.

Chanda75: Happy Belated Birthday and Welcome! I wish I could help and give you some insight into the 'O' but I am still trying to figure out my own cycle.

Airiesing: Glad to hear your friend is doing better. Good luck with the check up!

Wantbaby #2: AF arrive? Our cycles may be the same - I've always been a 28 day cycle - not sure with the mc last month.

AFM: I'm at 11 DPO and AF should arrive today. I haven't broke down yet and used a hpk (mostly because I don't have any in the house). It's only a matter of time before I break down or AF shows up (uninvited, of course!). I also just finished a week of 5.15 AM bootcamps (well, three days). And I have an appointment with a infertility doctor next Thursday. I hope to learn some new things that I can share with all of you.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Hey everyone!

Momma belle- I was doing them first thing in the morning. I asked my doctor at my consult if that was okay. She said it was not the best time, but not bad either.

Consult today. If I don't get af on Sunday she said to test. No symptoms at all so I don't think I'm pregnant. Will start a round of clomid next cycle, unless.... I'm a little nervous but I really want to be pregnant before 2013 and we've been trying for a while now. My wonderful husband is willing to move our trip to see family so we can bd on the important days. Love that man!

Now to wait....af or bfp?

User Image

11 years ago

mama_belle-I hear ya, i've started to improve my diet, and slowly working myself into a work out routine, again. walking/jogging with the baby, but have to start out slow because I have fibro and lupus, so if I overdo it, I can't move the next day, uggghhh. Want to get back to my zumba that hubby got me for our wii. I strongly believe that God has brought this wonderful group of ladies together to support each other through this difficult journey. And thank Him everyday for this group.

Also my monitor is already reading high yesterday and today, I still refuse to obsess, but some anniversary BD'ing would be nice :) Our 17th anniversary is on Sunday and we are going out tomorrow night and our son has asked to go with us, with their own table of course, for his gf bday, and also to propose. so oh my what a weekend!! then later this week a road trip to do some hiking with the kids. :)

to all

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies - mama i finally 'O'd yesterday so jumped on DH when we got in from work jusr to make sure lol. I still feel like im 'O'ing today, i still have EWCM so will be jumping on him again.

Hows everyone else dpong?

Lissa you doing ok hun?

Angel hows you?

Welcome to the newbees

11 years ago

kracken-ok you just gave a hysterical image and laugh for the morning on the comment you got the "O" and jumped your hubby when he came in the door,lol glad that you got the O instead of af. praying for your BFP this mth

AFM-i am doing pretty good. high on monitor for last 2 days and this morning. temps a bit rocky. who knows. but managed to get hubby yesterday when he got home from work for some early anniversary BD'ing, lol. Getting ready to go out to hit some yard sales. Drives hubby nuts, because he sits here all day either donating or selling what stuff we don't need while I'm out buying more, lol. Then dinner and our 2nd oldest son is going out with us with his gf, to surprise propose to her, because he wants to have a marriage like mommy and daddy, so he wants to do it now, they grow up so fast :( but this mama is very happy for his choice, she is a wonderful girl. So it kind of looks like a maybe "O" tomorrow, which is our actual anniversary 17yrs, yaaaay. def BD'ing tomorrow

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

Jennc: Thanks. Yeah, I did read that testing first thing in the morning is not the optimum time to test. We are in a similar situation - af has still not arrived here. I considered picking up a hpk when I was out shopping but I got the message that my little guy was sick and crying for me, so I rushed home. I'm going to wait for af until Monday (don't hold me to that though:).

Angel: Definitely don't overdo it. Take care of yourself. Happy Anniversary!

Kraken: Happy Bding!!

AFM: Taking care of my sick DS - and hoping AF doesn't show up. Good news or bad, I'll be posting on Monday.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Mama-Belle... Yes, I will have to keep myself occupied, just not sure how. I can't concentrate and googled the entire internet. Of course, the medical information I found was not encouraging, even though I have been reading numerous posts where women saw the hb later...

Jennyc, actually FMU is no good for OPK. I learned you have to do them between 11am and 15pm, to be super exact, you should do two a day once you get closer to your expected O.

Kraken and Angel, yeah for jumping on your hubbies ;)

xoxo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Love all the "jumping" going on! Fingers crossed it makes a baby!

Af came today. Bitch.....But I'll live. Hubbie and I moved our family visiting to beginning of July so we could bd and get all my blood testing done on the specified dates. (I've been on synthyroid for a month.). I'll try clomid and get my progesterone tested again. I need a permanent tube connected to my vein these days.

We're both off June and July and finally not stressed so hopefully we can have a bean.

Mama belle - let's hope af stays over here so you can at least get a bfp. If I could lock her in our extra bedroom I would.

Angel, baby dust to you!

Have a great weekend everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

Just a short update as promised.

showed up today .

Let it rain on us all.

-MB3

11 years ago

*hugs* Jennc and MB3. AF sucks!

I'm going for a follicle check ultrasound on Friday to see if how my follies are doing and to see if they are on the left again. That's the side I need them on in order to be able to proceed with the IUI. I had some cramping on the left side yesterday and last night so I hope that's a good thing! I'm also hoping that because I pushed my clomid from cd3 to cd4 that I'll ovulate a day later too. I won't be able to fit in an IUI this Sunday at all, and that will be the same cd that I've ovulated the last few times.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo