Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 327 Replies | Last Page

lis... How are you doing? 9dpo - any symptoms yet?

AFM... nothing to report. Apparently the average for AF to return after m/c is about a months. So there is nothing I can do but taking my supps and wait. I am still bleeding a little, it's been 9 days including the day of the D&C... sigh.

Have a great weekend all...

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I'm ignoring anything at all that could be a symptom, lol! I get "symptoms" whether I am or not, haha!

I poas'd again this morning, and there is still the barest hint of a line from the trigger. One of those "blink and it takes a minute to find it again" lines. I wasn't going to test again till Sunday, but I may just give in to temptation again tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning, Thank y'all for the support, just trying to stay positive and put it all in God's hands. Got the Webenzym and B-Complex, so starting those today, and hoping maybe this may help this cycle with the issues with my lupus.

Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - My heart goes out to you...so glad you are able to pick yourself up and take control of your health. Determination will get you far :) Big *HUG* to you.

Lisserb - Just keep doing what you need to....I think it keeps us sane :) Sending you lots

Toronto - I have a dear friend in you same position, just met w/ her this week...still bleeding as well...take it easy, as much as you can. Rest will be key. Also, I'd consider working w/ an Mayan abdominal massage therapist to learn how to help heal your uterus, esp after the D&C. It's amazing and I think it will bring the right energy back into your belly. Just a thought.

Jenn - U and i have pretty close ovulation cycles...been BD every other day this week...hoping for a strong OPK today. to you!!

AFM, I got Mayan abd massage on Tue, acupuncture yesterday and have another acu tomorrow. Today should be my day or very close....so more BD tonight :) If I do not conceive this month, then I'm scheduled for an HSG (my first) following my next cycle and have appt sched w/ RE for late Aug.

Hang in there everyone, and just keep doing what you're doing.

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies - hows everyone doing?

Lisser - hows it going hun?

Angel - you hanging in there?

AFM - im getting the B vitimums 6 & 12 i read that i have one and DH has the other is that right? Im going to start useing the OPK's as well just to make sure. I bleed for 6 days which is not like me, 3 days max felt really down and tierd as well.

11 years ago

Ceegee-thank you, I do try to be strong and keep my chin up. some days are harder than others, but one day at a time. As my daddy says he raised himself a stubborn girl, and mama used to say i was more stubborn and bullheaded than a mule, lol. I refuse to give up yet, I don't feel it's time to yet, it is all in God's plans and timing and that is where my faith is, and what is holding me together. Especially when our 10 yr old daughter just out of the blue started asking questions last night, wanting to know where the babies go, when they go away.

Kraken-I am hanging in there, have had my ups and downs this weekend. Almost done with AF down to just spotting this morning. I just added a Super B-complex and Wobenzym to my regimen, honestly I can already tell a bit of a difference in my joint pain already. so hopefully this Wobenzym is what I need with the added vitamins. I don't think I can thank Toronto enough for finding this stuff. just praying that this is just what i need.

Thoughts and prayers going out to all you my friends

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Karen, you can take both the b6 and 12 and I don't think it would hurt your DH either.

Angel, I'm glad the supplements seem to be working already. *hugs* about your dd asking questions that are hard to answer. I can relate, my dd has been asking almost non-stop (several times every day) for a sibling lately.

Thanks ceegee, staying sane can be easier said than done, lol!

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

AFM, I haven't had an hpt yet that I can say was a true negative. I've either been getting evaps or the trigger is still in my system. The lines on the $store tests are so faint I sometimes think I'm imagining them. I did a frer this morning and it's also so very faint its barely there. I can't say it's not still the trigger since I had a false positive last cycle that looked almost the same. I may do another one this afternoon too see if it's still there. The afternoon one after the faint last cycle was negative.

Any which way I get to wait another 3 days to see if AF shows or not.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi all,

Just checking in to say I'm thinking of each of you and I've been keeping up with the posts. I have nothing to report since my failed hsg. I have to wait until day 1 of my next cycle and do the blood work, hsg again, etc.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

angel, I really hope that the supps will help! I am also glad that I found the info on the Wobenzyme and I'm taking it to prevent scarring from the D&C.

lisserb... This seems an awful long time for the trigger? Hope this faint line is a BFP...

Karen... Take both, B6 and B12. Even better - take a B50 complex...

mama_belle... I hear you... sigh.

AFM... Bleeding seems to have stopped now - finally! (After 10 days!). There is still some (tmi) strange light brownish spotting, but I think I am done with pads. I'll poas tomorrow or Tuesday to see if my line is getting any fainter. Last week (way to early, I know), it was there right away and very dark.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Thanx for the advice everyone. I already take folic acid si hoping this helps also

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo