Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 327 Replies | Last Page

My beta came back at 7. :(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh liss :(
Are they asking you to come back for a second beta?

Hugs,
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I got my OPK's yesterday so hopefully it will take all the guess work out of it. Just waiting for my VB6 and VB12 to come. At this point i will try anything.

Lisser - hun hang in there its really hard and easier said than done I know big hugs

11 years ago

Yes, and I'm going to go until its either clear it's not viable or showing good growth. If I make it to next Friday, I have an ultrasound scheduled.

Keeping my hopes up for you Lisser

11 years ago

Lisserb-still praying that you get that blessing that you so deserve. When do you get your levels checked again? they may just be low with it being early, and they double I think every 2 days, I know with one of our babies, I was in the ER for a fall or something, well they did a beta and ultrasound, well they sent in a resident instead of the actual dr, and he told us my beta was too low (mind you this was based on only 1 so nothing to compare it too) and they saw nothing on the ultrasound. Well here when the Dr. herself came in I was only 3 wks + 5 days, so that's why my beta was low and nothing visible on the ultrasound, 2 days later my beta shot up, I know it's hard and don't want to get your hopes up but it is possible.

AFM-yesterday was a scorcher here and a rather eventful day, from my future daughter in law slipping on the curb at the parade and being taken to the er, then I almost past out in our front yard from the heat when we got home, Then back down for the fireworks with the hubby and kids, and doesn't my old camping chair decide to break on me right as the finale for the fireworks started, was so embarrassed, although the kids just thought it was hysterical, lol. And Toronto, I am literally amazed at the moment, I woke up this morning expecting not to be able to move around much, from all the activity yesterday with my lupus and fibro, I actually feel great today, I can't believe it!!!! I am just going to blame the Wobenzym, lol. I never felt this good after that much activity, even when I was on my meds for my lupus.

Now I am a bit confused but guess will just wait and see what my temps do, today had a + digi opk, but my monitor still says low, hmmm... I looked at the sticks and on both the test line on the digi is as darker if not slightly darker than the control, and about the same for the test stick in the monitor. I know it's a bit early to "O" but I have been around CD 10-12 and today is CD 8. oh well nothing like having a good excuse for some extra

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - Thanks for sharing your beta story...I am inspired and hopeful for Lisser.

Lisser - I hope you are inspired too! Sending you much love and light...just keep believing and hoping. Big *HUG*!! Keep us posted.

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Angel! I'm hoping that I maybe ovulated later than I thought and that maybe I had the beta only a day after implantation. That would make a low number make more sense. I'm not really spotting anymore and no AF cramps so far, so I'm trying to remain hopeful. I have another beta this afternoon.

Well did my OPK test tonight and its positive eeeeeed so gonna jump on DH and some BD in :-) its exciting seeing that second pink line show up and get darker.

Lisser - keeping everything crossed for hun

11 years ago

I got a BFP on a dollar store test. They pick up at 25 miu! My numbers are rising!

User Image

Stick baby stick and grow baby grow!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo