Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 327 Replies | Last Page

MMama: Thanks for sharing your insight and I'm praying for you.

40&SWAY & alfiet: Welcome!

Angel: "There's always hope" - agreed! I haven't taken the test again. Scared of a . Maybe tomorrow.

Air: Yay for exhalin' . . . breathe, breathe! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I haven't tested a second time, I'm not completely believing the BFP I saw the other day.

Esperanza: Big hug, sistah!

Nipplz: "It's my life, it's now or never . . . I ain't gonna live
forever . ." Sorry couldn't resist. I turned to this website for a
similar reason. I had a friend who wanted me to stop ttc/obsessing for awhile after my mc. I get where she is coming from but I needed to find people who understand. This is a great thread/group of ladies!

AFM: Nothing really just wanted to comment on a few posts. I'll be poas again soon - not sure this is it. So I'm holding off for now.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

MMama...How are you - thinking of you and praying for a sticky bean!

Lisserb..You are strong and you must keep preservering! :) That's what we do for our children! xxo

Aireising..Keep smiling!! So excited for you!

Mama belle and angel...Fingers crossed!!!!

40&SWAY & alfiet...Welcome! :)

I am either 6 or 7dpo today. Missed enjoying my sweet husband on ovulation day, but did have some time together before I left for a few days. No new signs, did see the cutest little pair of baby booties in Target today! Yes, I actually picked them up! :) Made me realize that all of the hardwork, heartache, tears and joy are worth every bit of it! I want to put these little booties on tiny little feet! So I will keep trying ... and smiling at myself...

All else is well here! Sending baby dust and sticky vibes to all the fantastic wise ladies on this thread!

T

11 years ago

To all of you out there who are going through the pain of mc. Mine was just before 12 weeks in February. Give it time...

So happy for all of you with the good news.

MountainMomma praying for you....

I got a smiley face on Saturday morning and it was gone by dinner that day. I hope all our hard "work" will pay off!

Please keep all the emotions flowing, it is very healthy to open and share with those around you who feel what you are going through....this is a sisterhood!

Oh btw...I'm already 43 and still trying....keep going ladies!!!

11 years ago

MountainMama, thank you for your words of wisdom! I am very sure that this little one is going to come to you into this world. Do not worry about pink CM. I had a bit of light bleeding with my son, I don't recall how far along I was - sometime between 8 and 14 weeks, before I had heard a heartbeat. It turned out nothing.

air... congrats on a very strong singleton heartbeat :)

hopeful... crossing my fingers for you... maybe this is the one!

Mommymayer... yes, still here trying, but giving up on "natural"... Currently IVF #3 is underway - egg retrieval should be at the end of this week. Gosh, I hope that this cycle is a BFP!

angel, I was trying to look at your chart, but seems like you haven't put it up on your profile page. I think if your test was positive, you can't possibly be 3 dpo, so the earlier chart was prob correct. FX that this line stays!!!

To all the other ladies... thank you for the great thread and company - we give each other hope!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

There I think I have it set up right now, so my charts show on my countdown page. if that's what you mean. sorry all new to this, only my 2nd mth, lol.

I'm not quite sure what in the world happened, but didn't get anymore pos after that one, so maybe an evap? now both charts are pretty much the same, only difference is on here it says I am 8dpo and FF says 9dpo. I am getting some steady faint pos. now. hoping and praying this one sticks.

Mountainmama-hope all is well with you, You have been in my thoughts and prayers :)

As well as the rest of y'all :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel, if you read your OPKs right, I would say that you o'd on CD13. I doubt that the OPK on CD6 was positive. Too early. If you o'd on CD13, you'd be 10 DPO today, which would explain the faint lines. If it's a BFP, the lines should be getting stronger soon... FX!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

ok that makes sense, I know I started using soy isoflavones, cd2-cd6, so wasn't sure if maybe it gave a false pos on opk? I use the clearblue digital opks so I don't have to play the guessing game with lines.

But yeppers had faints all day today (but pee was a bit diluted) been drinking alot of water, extremely thirsty with these hot flashes. but a little bit ago, finally got a definite darker line on FRER still faint but easier to see. So scared of another Chemical. but have alot of symptoms and feels different this time. like my other pregnancies. fingers x

Thank you for your help :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi,

ive been watching this thread for a while now. I am 39 and my husband is 36 we have been trying for coming up to 3yrs for a baby together.

We each have a child from previous relationships my daughter is 15 and I fell first time with her. My husband son is 8 and they tried for 6 months.

I am starting to feel 'O' pains in my right side today and they are quite strong so will be jumping on my husband when we get in from work

I have had 1 M/C and two chemical's. It is soooooo hard trying. Every month it takes a bit more out of me and I just loose hope a bit more every time. It got to the point about a month ago that I just didnt want to do it anymore. It kills me to see other pregnant women and babies etc.

I have just had the all clear from having pre-cancerous cells in my cervix and the nurse said that she cant see any reason why it is not happening. she was 37 when she had her first daughter and it took her 3 yrs. She is now 43 and is trying for a second baby. The other two nurses who work there are both in the early 40s and both on maternity leave with newborn babies. So I know it can happen just why is it not happening to us.

Lisser - How you doing hun?

11 years ago

Angel...oh how exciting!! :) Stick bean!! :) Woooo!

Kraken...Welcome - here's where we stay motivated and watch success! This has been a very lucky thread!

Toronto.. What's happening with you?

I am approx 11 dpo - took a test this morning - negative - so I believe I am on to next month! If I don't start Sunday, I will test then! :)

All else is well in the world! My son comes home from college today for the summer! Nice to have everyone back in the house... ahhh.. :)

Happy Thursday ladies!

T

11 years ago

Kraken- hang in there hun will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it happens for y'all. As Hopeful has said this has been a very lucky thread lately.

Hopeful- Thank you, we are so excited, but scared at the same time. Hoping this lil bean will stick this time. My AF is due on Sunday as well so will breathe a bit more as long as nothing shows. so far so good. Another faint positive again this morning. wooohoooo!!!!!

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo