Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 327 of 327 Replies

Ive started brown spotting so maybe AF is coming early

11 years ago

Kraken-I believe Toronto is right, I'm looking at my bottle of SuperB Complex, and it's daily, it won't hurt to take it daily, w/e your body doesn't use, your body elliminates it through your urine, usually giving it a bright yellow color. If your urine is dark in color and smells, are you sure your not dehydrated? I know I have had that problem the last week or so because of our extreme heat here, and didn't drink enough fluids. just a thought.

Mama belle-thank you I am hanging in there, just disappointed. But am also trying to stay positive and focus on the blessings that I do have in my life, and that if it is in God's plan for us, when the time is right it will happen. So just going to take a break from everything for real this time, all my stash is gone, so nothing to obsess over and retire my thermometer for a while. Of course will not be giving up on the BD, can't give that up, lol. And just go from there.

I hope things go well with y'alls problems with your tubes, I will be keeping all you ladies in my prayers and of course lurking around.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - im def not dehydrated. I drinks quite a bit its prob nothing

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you all. Hopefully that's a bit of implantation bleeding Karaken. Xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Kraken-ok was just a thought, I wasn't sure what the temps were like where your at, I know here even with trying to drink enough and the heat, people including myself were getting dehydrated. I will keep you in my prayers, if it's only brown, hopefully like Alison said it's a bit of Implantation bleed? will keep you in my prayers, i know what you mean though with trying not to get your hopes up, to get them dashed. (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Kraken, I guess it's just a precautionary measure by the company... You know, like they always say "consult your doctor", etc.

I guess, it's not necessary to take them for an extended period, but you are trying to conceive and there is a purpose. Like I said before - B6, B5, B12 and Folic Acid are important when trying to conceive. B6 will also help to support progesterone and luteal phase. B-Vits are not absorbed so well on their own, hence it is usually recommended to take a B-complex. I am taking a low-dose B-complex and add B6, B5 and Folic Acid separately.
B-vits are water-soluble, so your body gets rid of the excess and does not store it. In a normal B-vit complex, you can not reach outrageously high levels that could be harmful.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I figured it out how to create a new thread...

Here is the link to Part 3:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13167&p=1#reply_65875

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo