Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Kraken-glad to hear that is one less worry for you. So hard when you have to deal with a loss of income, and very stressful. Praying your hubby heals quickly :) I have never been to Florida and am about as excited as a little kid in a candy store, lol. I don't think the 4th can get here fast enough.

Jenn- hanging in here, family drama I have manage to block it all, and refuse to deal with it anymore. the stress has affected everything with me as a person, mom and wife. And i just keep praying for the strength and peace, as I will no longer allow people family or not to affect me in that way again. I am now 8dpo, starting to have some symptoms, so FX. So should know what's going to happen this cycle, hoping the swimmers caught the eggy again this mth and hoping the added supplements and vitamins help. Just trying not to get my hopes up, but will know before we go to Florida for our vacation, and that will knock us out for next cycle.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Lis... So sorry that cycle was another BFN... I am glad that you have Vegas to look forward to and at least you can drink a glass or two!! Enjoy!

Jenn... Good luck with the clomid!!

Kraken... Glad your hubby is getting paid. One worry less for you.

AFM: My HPT was negative on Sunday morning, which means the HCG must have been about 10 or less (at least 10 is what my HPT is supposed to pick up, but I guess my blood hcg could be higher?) Anyway, I had my check up yesterday - all clear and follies are already growing. However, my lining is rather thin due to the D&C but maybe it grows a bit more over the next days. She did not do a beta, so I guess I could ovulate sometime soon - at least I hope so. I will do OPKs as I can't use my monitor right now and see where this leads us.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Toronto- saying a prayer that things work out for you and big "O" happens for ya :)

AFM- I am now 10dpo, crazy nausea, blaahhh, among some other symptoms, almost positive I have a very faint line on a wondfo, if y'all wouldn't mind taking a look for me.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test38190

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hello I'm Christi but most ppl online call me Tink it's a game thing, I'm 35 and trying for baby #3 I have two boys 3,8 and would like to try one more time while in young :) to have another.. hopefully for a girl but idk what gender as long as its sticks and is healthy!!!

I am currently waiting for my period this weekend, there is a good chance that this month will be the month,,, but we shall see

Nice to meet you ladies

Tink

11 years ago

Welcome Tink!

Toronto & Angel - yay! Keeping my fingers crossed!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies I hope things are going great for everyone. FX on BFPs. Sending lots of everyones way.

AFM- I had a second HSG today and it was confirmed that the remaining tube is blocked so it looks like DH and I will have to do IVF. Although I had a feeling that it was blocked hearing from the RE made it realistic it hurt but not that bad. I had a moment of feeling down and cried some but im still blessed because I am the mother of a 16 yr old who I adore. DH has been comforting and supportive even though I do not feel like talking about it. We plan on hopefully in the next 6 months doing IVF. I will continue to pray for everyone and please keep me in your prayers.

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Welcome tink...!

Wantbaby... Oh, so sorry to hear about your tubes... :( I'm right there in the IVF boat with you... Just waiting to get my cycle back to start IVF #4... Hopefully at the end of August.

BTW: We're on page 16 now with this thread... does anyone know how to start part 3 of our thread?

AFM: I have a feeling that I could be ovulating soon. My OPKs are still negative (I hate those things, I do better with the monitor as it uses FMU). The problem is, I drink so much during the day that my urin seems too diluted (line is very faint/thin). I have tried limiting my fluid intake after lunch and then POAS in the aft, but it doesn't work so well. Not sure what's a good time to test.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Well things aren't looking to good here for this cycle, the last 2 days I thought I was getting something faint on test sticks, but this morning, temp dropped from 98 to 97.1 and have started spotting, so for some reason seems like AF is showing almost a few days early, ugghhhh. so just at the point now, not ready to really give up, but really wondering that maybe this just isn't meant to be, but will be taking a break next cycle because of our vacation to Florida and maybe one more time after that.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I am 15dpo and starting to get little fliters in my tummy they feel weird not sure if that means anything but was ruling this month out with the stress of DH's fall and broken arm.

Angel - ive been there its 3 yrs this month we started trying i just dont see it ever happening and it breaks my heart

11 years ago

angel... So sorry to hear that this month was a bust! Why take a break while on vacay? Just forget OPKs and monitors and see what happens.. Vacation is always a good time to get preggers when everyone is relaxed... FX

Kraken... You are 15 dpo and no AF? Have you tested yet? I could never last without poas beyond 11dpo (but my LP isn't longer than that anyway). Still, at 15dpo you should def be able to see a result on an HPT... FX

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo