Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Just wanted to pop in for a quick update......It was a thrill yesterday to see our perfect LO on the 12 weeks scan!!! We were soooo nervous after the mmc last time around and this was the first time we'd ever had any genetic testing and it all came out great! The doc even said that an amnio would cause more problems than help at this point, and did not recommend. it I love hearing that! I guess there's a little life in this old dog yet!!!!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-ultrasounds_entry.php?u=1484&ultrasoundid=1651

Hoping to see each and everyone of you on the other side very soon!!!!!

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

11 years ago

Please if I may ask, can y'all say a prayer for us, I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but temps are still up, hpt still pos, but i woke up this morning to so far just a small amt of spotting, bright red. so nervous and scared. so going to stay off my feet for today and do alot of praying

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I will pray for you angel. However, try not to freak. I spotted in my first pregnancy and I know other women who did, too. I spotted bright red. I have a healthy son. So hopefully things are ok!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Angel - we are thinking of you and saying a prayer. I'm sure it will be fine. I have heard that is pretty common. Keep us posted. :)

Airiesing - So excited for you! What a great ultrasound picture!

11 years ago

@angel197088 I will say a prayer for you and your LO, but I also had spotting in the beginning and the end of my pregnancy with my son who was 8lbs it still may be implantation spotting.

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Thank y'all for the words of encouragement, I wasn't sure if this could b normal or what, since I have never had it happen except in a couple of my pregnancies but further in because I had placenta previa. Just trying to relax and rest, and lots of praying. And hubby is upset and had to go to work, but wants to call it quits if I lose this one. thought I did enough crying last night at our son's graduation, didn't think I would have any tears left for awhile.

Sorry I am so down, and blaaahh. I just don't have anyone atm to talk to because hubby had to go in to work, and we hadn't told anyone, because we wanted to wait that all was going to b ok first.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Airiesing... Hey, so awesome that you passed the 12w milestone!!!!! Congrats!! I have yet to get there.... More waiting :)

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I'm 10dpiui today...

User Image

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb... Yay, I can see a second line!! congrats!!!
Fx fx fx!

11 years ago

Lisserb- yaaayyy, Congratulations, I see that line :)

Afm- still spotting, and temp dropped this morning.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo