Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Last thread saw a few more grads. Here's hoping this one does too!

Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ooh, lucky 13 - I like that! I'm trying the first fertility yoga class this Sunday. I'll update you all and let you know what it's like!

10 years ago

Gunnz,

I'm 6 weeks and three days. I have trouble staying sleep and its uncomfortable. Those to and the minor cramps are my main Peggy symptom. How are you doing? I wanted to care when I saw the baby for the first time I'm all ready want he/she to be in the world so I can see the face.

Does anyone know when you start to detect twins?

KT

User Image

10 years ago

Your first ultrasound should have been able to see if there were one or two sacs there ktindall.

Congrats again!

Hope the fertility yoga works for you ssurra.

Bring your updates on over everyone!

AFM, I'm still just on a break, waiting for my IVF call. I found out a few weeks ago that I have two clotting disorders and had it confirmed with follow up blood work. I will be going to see a hematologist on July 11th, unless I get called for with a cancellation spot earlier than that.

My July cycle should start that week too, so I'm hoping that will be the time I start stimming for my IVF.

Hope everyone is well!

Yay for Lucky 13!

10 years ago

Hello ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join you all. I'm on my first round of clomid this cycle. My doctor is having me take it cycle days 4-8 (currently on CD 7). The only symptom I've had from the medication is just a bit of nausea. I'm only on 50 mg. Do the symptoms get worse with increasing dosages? DH and I have been ttc for a year.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

Melissa, thanks for starting the new thread! I will keep fingers crossed that you get that phone call for a cancellation appointment! When do you leave for your vacation?

Scooby good to see you :) I did have more symptoms with higher doses of Clomid, but not too bad. Hopefully you won't have many either!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi, Scooby - I am on my second round of clomid, 50 mg cd5-9. My symptoms were very minimal -- night sweats the first few days the first round. Not much this round. I have slight blurred vision a couple hours after I take the dose, but fortunately I work from home and since I haven't needed to drive it hasn't been much of an issue.

Are you taking progesterone or anything else with the clomid? My husband and I also have been ttc for over a year. Our results were normal for all preliminary tests.

10 years ago

Hi Scooby...
Welcome!

Ok. Saturday IUI confirmed. Gave myself my HCG shot last night. Had a good BD and we're good to go tomorrow morning. Start the progestrone again Sunday. (DH will be soooo happy to see the bigger boobs again.) Booster HCG shot in a week. Test on 6/18.
I'm very excited but scared that we'll have to do this again. I'm trying to remain **cautiously** optimistic that we're entering a new phase of this journey.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Mrs Flasche, good luck! Can you ask to stay on the progesterone for the entire tww? It's been bugging me that they stop you early. I think if you truly need it, that the sudden progesterone withdrawal could stop arrest an implanting embryo.

Sending you baby dust!

Welcome Scooby. GL!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo