Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Kraken... Oh I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN. It just stinks everytime. I know that feeling of getting your hopes up every month and then having those hopes crushed again. I used a monitor and temping to be sure to not miss O. I think Opks are a good idea!

Angel... A temp dip like this could mean implantation! FxFxFx

Hopeful... Yay for o'ing!!! Good luck and lots of good vibes for your TWW!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

@hopeful we have the same cycle I o'd today as well lots of sticky baby dust for you

@Kraken a BFN this month may mean a BFP next month just don't give up it will happen.

@Angel

AFM may have to wait next month to try DH and I are not getting along so not really feeling up tp BD I really was ready this month to try the pinapple core oh well QUE SERA SERA

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Good Morning, to all :) Well my temp went right back up from 97.7 yesterday to 98.1 this morning, oh I so hope that is an implantation dip, haven't had this happen on any of my other cycles. Just nervous about getting my hopes up, but trying to stay relaxed and enjoy our beautiful weather here. Trying so hard not to convince DH to give me a stick, and trying to only POAS for my monitor, lol. 7 more days to go,

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

Torontochick! Congrats!! I hope you come home to an enormous beta number!

Karen, *hugs* I'm sorry AF showed again honey.

Good Luck to all those in the TWW and hugs to all those who have had recent losses.

AFM, I'm in the TWW now too. I took clomid on cd3-7 this cycle, and needed to have a leading follicle on the left since my right tube is gone now. I had 3 very large (18, 19, 22mm) follicles...all on the left! Not a single one on the right!

I triggered with HCG on Monday night, and had my 5th IUI yesterday. DH had a very good (for him) deposit, and we got 13 million post wash (same as the bfp cycle) and his morphology went up to 2%. Still well below normal, but I'll take any increase as a good thing! His total count was phenomenal, at 153 million. Last April his count was 29 million. The vitamin regime I have him on is definitely working.

So, now I'm testing out the trigger and hoping that after its gone the tests start turning positive again!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb! Great news there...oh I want this to be your month!! :) FX

Angel .. always good news on the temp!! FX 2!

I am 4 dpo. Trying not to obsess or think of anything to do with the tww. I feel totally normal...as I should at 4 dpo. ;)

I'd like to be pregnant this cycle!! Just thought I'd say it out loud... :D

Baby dust ladies!!

T

11 years ago

Yes that increase in temp boy was I glad to see that, I was afraid to even look at the thermometer, lol. Today it's up to 98.4. Trying not to get too hopeful, but yet at the same time I just have this good feeling about this. I dunno. 8dpo today so few more days to go

Lisserb-sounds like a good one, will keep you in my prayers for that BFP this cycle :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

OH my gooderness, we did it!! Oh I am so excited but yet so scared at the same time, as AF day approaches in 3 days, and hoping she doesn't show her ugly face. So with so much going on here, with our one son's bday, and our other son is graduating this week (woohooo) I also don't want to take away from their time either as well as trying to wait to tell hubby in a special way on our Anniversary on June 10, hopefully I can contain myself. I'm also afraid of getting his hopes up and something happens like another CP or something. so here I am :)

if you want to take a look and see what y'all think here are my pics:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test27452

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test27455

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Angel! And thanks!

11 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo, angel, congrats!!!!! You got a BFP! Crossing my fingers that the witch doesn't show!

I got back from our vacay late last night. I am still in limbo as I still should get a second beta to see if things look ok. I do feel preggers though, my tummy is already pretty bloated (I guess it's different with the second) and my boobs are huge and sore. I am getting mild nausea and feel out of breath pretty quickly. Otherwise everything so far so good.

Lisserb... 6dpo! Fx for implantation!!!

Wantbaby... Sorry to hear about the quarrel with DH! Actually, we have some too... Pretty bad timing, huh? Hope things will be better now!

Hope all you ladies are doing great !

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Toronto-all those symptoms are sounding pretty good to me, I usually got like that early with my kids, and i'm getting that way now already, hubby even looked at me last night, because of the way I was sitting on the couch, out of breath, because there was a bad car accident around the corner from us, I heard the screams and the crash, so I took off running, 1) because we were waiting for my daddy to come and that is the way he comes to our house 2) i have some medical background. well it wasn't daddy but the one woman was going into shock and of course I flipped at everyone just standing around while we were waiting for the paramedics, yellihng for them to get me blankets and stuff, while talking to her to keep her still, and calm. turns out after the real pros got there, i had her calm enough that she is going to be ok, the other person wasn't injured just upset because she ran the light and hit someone. So it was quite a hectic evening, but hubby noticed my tummy and was asking cuz I tend to pop out early, talk about trying not to blurt it all out, ugghhh. But he is starting to notice things, so dunno if I'm going to make it to June 10 before telling him, lol. And yaaaaay, still this morning

Lisserb-countdown, and FX for that BFP for ya

Wantbaby-the same has happened here before we all have our ups and downs as couples, but really hate when the timing is just not good. Hang in there.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo