Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Hi Angel, until your temp drops AF won't show. Its strange HPT's go from faint line to -ve back to faint line. Have you tried a digital test? 3 days late for your period would make you around 17dpo so the line should be fairly dark. Having said that I do know ladies that didn't get strong +ve until much later. I hope this is just a blip and you will get a much deserved strong BFP soon or at least AF shows so you could get on with your next cycle.
Thinking of you xx

User Image

11 years ago

thank you number, i do wish just something would clarify that's why i posted the link to my chart on FF to see if maybe possible, I "O'd" later than thought on it...just wish something would give, yep did a digi and those are a NO...have tried 3 diff ones, lol FRER, Clearblue and EPT...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

What a total nightmare for you. Looking at your chart I think you're right about when you ovulated so the only thing I can put it down to is stress. You have had a really rough month and maybe that's keeping AF away. Have you seen your doc? I can't offer you answers I'm affraid just support if you want it. Try and relax, warm baths and stay strong. I so hope you get some sort of answer soon xx

User Image

11 years ago

For those that are curious and kind of trying to figure out if i am just seeing things or what...this is my FRER from this morning, pic taken at 10 min. mark..thoughts? Trying to decide whether should stop the progesterone cream or what....i know never had a prob with it extending my LP before when AF due usually am right on time or a day off, but 3 days late and still no AF, ugghhh...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test69643

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel, I believe FF is right and you did O on CD14. If you are CD17 today and your temps are still sort of up, this could be related to the progesterone cream, although, when I used it, my temps dropped regardless of it. So, it could mean that AF is just a bit delayed but it would show up eventually - cream or not.
I cannot see a line on this stick, to be honest, which is sad, because I think it's time that you get a sticky bean. Now it's just wait and see, I guess... xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Angel, yes I agree with Toronto and I would stop using the cream and see if AF shows. I cannot see a line either (sorry to say). Keep us posted, thinking of you xx

User Image

11 years ago

Number3 I have had every test known to man done and according to OB and RE everything is great.,tubes are clear, and I did get BFP in January so my thought is I know it can happen. Of course that was when I stopped trying for a couple months during the holidays so I think relaxing is definitely the key.

As for my LP I don't temp...tried but I am no good at that. I have only been using FM. So not sure how to calculate my LP from that. My cycle is only 25 days so I am assuming it is short.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Angel I am sorry as well I don't see a line either..kmfx for you!! I know we will all get our BFP's soon!! ((HUGS))

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Karin, if you don't temp, you can't pin-point O exactly, as you won't be able to record a temp rise. However, you'd know at least that after you get a peak, you will o in 12-36 hours (more likely earlier than later). The monitor usually shows two peak days, but I found the second day did not require a stick. Your would know at least how long approximately your LP is. My cycle was always around 25 days. My LP was at least 10 days, mostly 11. That is short, but not too short for implantation to happen.

Ladies... I just started a new thread for us... This one has become really long.

Hit follow & notify at the bottom so you get the updates

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=17266

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo