Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 483 Replies | Last Page

She's here UGGHH!!! Back to the drawing board, hope everyone has better luck this month.

11 years ago

hey again...now the bleeding is gone ...alot of backache

11 years ago

leeanne - it is hard to say what might be happening. how long is your lp usually. If you are around the time of your ususal lp it could be AF (I pray not). If this is early for you, maybe implantation. Here's hoping for the latter.

Sorry chacha! The can be a b***h.

GL Faith - a little prayer of thanks can go a long way.

Red - I am with Essemkay. Don't these medical folks realize that we do enough waiting. We need answers immediately!

Essemkay - You crack me up. Here's hoping you can use the old meds so that your new little bean has a place to live not mortgaged to the hilt.

AFM - I got my EWCM and temps are down and ready to surge. I should O in the next day or two. Whatever. I knew going in that I would be out this month with DH dealing with his medical issues but it is hard dealing with the reality of losing out on another opportunity. I mean a good O doesn't come around everyday. Anyway....much luck and good wishes to you ladies. I will be cheering you all on.

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

leutal phase is usually 14 days and should be here on saturday(2days)

11 years ago

CRAP!!! Had almost my whole post written out and POOF! it disappeared!

Doc's office called - negativo!

Confused by FF, says I should be ovulating tomorrow. How does is figure this since I have not had AF since 7/29? Does it just count from the first day of when you should have started? If someone could shed some light on this, I'd be much appreciative!

Medical field should come up w/an instantaneous blood test for us! LOL

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry, red246. That sucks.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

shanessa... sorry, I hope it's not too personal with the medical issue of your hubby, but could you convince him of putting his semen in a cup (you know, "turkey baster" method?)

EOE... thinking of you...

Nothing to report so far about me. Day 7 of stims. Check up tomorrow... Please, please let there be follicles!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

okay, have to ask.....what does "stims" mean?

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

It's shorthand for follicle stimulating medications -- anything that makes your body produce and mature follicles, like clomid or gonal-f or menopur -- things like that.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Thank you, essemkay! I've seen it mentioned a few times, but had no clue what it was.

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo