Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Angel & Toronto, thank you so much for the info. I will definitely add to my daily intake of supps. I am currently taking EPO, prenatal, and DHA. My periods are pretty normal but short (25 days) so not sure if that effects my LP as well. I have tried temping but I am no good at that. I am currently using a fertility monitor. This will be the second month using that. I think last month didn't read because of the clomid and it just stayed on high but no O. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this month will be the winner.

Pix - I am so sorry to hear about your son. A good friend of mine had her daughter go through almost the same thing. Bad accident, had to be airlifted and they took part of her intestines as well. It took her a couple months to get up and around, partly because of a severe broken leg as well in multiple locations. I am sure your son will pull through fine as well. Prayers to you!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Hope everybody in the path of Sandy weathered her well. We managed to keep power on for the most part, and just have a few big branches down and a little flooding in the basement.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

we got hit pretty hard through the night, but we are ok..some power outages but ours is back on..downed trees, power lines and some flooding in some areas...but we made it through...Praying for those that got hit worse in NY and NJ..and along the rest of the east coast..

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

We are actually in NY, just a lot of trees down around me in the.Bronx. Only damage was to our jacuzzi cover thank god. Was a little scary though.

11 years ago

Good to hear y'all are all ok :) we have a friend in philly that has no power but has been able to give updates so we know him and his family are safe...he said where he is, it looks like a war zone they got hit so bad :(

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Glad everyone is safe so far! I have family in NJ, but they weathered the storm pretty well. They did not live by the ocean though.

AFM, 7 weeks and only sore BBs to let me know there's a little bean inside (I think baby's now the size of a blueberry). Every week seems like a month! How can I last 8 more months of this! My first dr's appointment is in one week! I'm so excited about it! We've told just about all of our immediate family and friends. I'm waiting until after the first appointment to general message the rest of my Face Book family to tell them (I'm not a phone person), and then I'll let the whole world know after that. I know it's early, but this is our miracle baby and we want everyone to know about God's faithfulness and mercy and love.

-faith

User Image

11 years ago

It is just so wonderful seeing all of you with BFP's it really gives me hope.

AFM patiently waiting for that + OPK, I am CD6 so a few days to go before I start seeing the peak days show. I am hoping to time this month right and hopefully not be traveling when I get that egg on the Monitor. I am scheduled to be in NH on the 7th and flight leaves on the 6th if Laguardia opens back up. I just hope I don't miss this months eggy.

11 years ago

Glad to hear everyone on the east coast is ok.
I am 15dpiui and I think I am out of it for this month tested this morning and bfn, I am supposed to go for blood work tomorrow. My next step will be ivf which is very expensive I'm just afraid of wasting all that money if it doesn't work. Anyone have any thoughts on ivf?? Has anyone tried this?

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

just wanted to give a quick update on my bladder ordeal...

Tuesday I went to see my OB. She catherized me and though it was an immediate relief, it was short lived. She did an u/s and could not explain it. She said my uterus was not pressing on my bladder (it is retroverted) and she hadn't seen anything like this. Wednesday morning, I was back at the drawing board. Bursting bladder and nothing! I went to the hospital and was sent to urology. The urologist also didn't really have a good explanation and sent me to Gyn to get a vaginal scan. She was also a bit clueless, but after a lot of uncomfortable poking she finally decided that it was actually my cervix pressing on my urethra causing the obstruction. In fact, my uterus seems to be tipped backward so far that it's almost horizontal. Thus, my cervix has moved up and is now sitting below my bladder pressing on my urethra. As a result, the urologist gave me the option to cath' me or send me home with catheders to self-cath'. Pretty scary. I was able to manage with voiding little bits over the day, but at 4 am, my bladder was nearly bursting again and so I had to do it... So far, I've done it only twice and my bladder is burning like a UTI...
Don't get me wrong - I don't want complain. If this is going to be my only pregnancy complication, I will gladly take it! One positive thing to note: the gyno at the hospital looked at the baby and it measured exactly on track with a strong hb! My next ob appt is not until Nov 15th and I was relieved to see that so far all is going well.
I am dreading the cath tonight, but I know I can't avoid it. Today, it's only been a little trickle, everytime I went so my bladder is full now... Sigh.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, Torontochick! That sounds so dreadful!! I have a severely twisted and retroverted uterus, but didn't have any problems like you're having (actually, my uterus was pressing on the bowel which created different fun potty issues). However, as soon as my uterus "popped" out from behind the pubic bone, everything went away - it expanded like a normal uterus. Do you have that possibility to look forward to at least? I feel so badly for you!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo