Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 483 Replies | Last Page

number3pls - Welcome! I'm still pretty new here myself. I'm just wondering why you are going to be taking the Vitex after O? I take it all month and then after O use a progesterone cream for 14 days. I went to see a midwife who suggested this to me. It has done miracles for my cycle! Best of luck sweetie!

angel - Will keep you in my prayers sweetie that everything comes out okay! (((hugs)))

Woke up this morning to AF! No sign that she was coming either. So we are CD1 of cycle 1 after surgery! YAY!!!!! I told hubby he better rest up this week. lol

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I got back on my ttc wagon again after showed and Yes!! Shaneesa she is a %^*ch isnâ??t she lol that was funny. Torontochick please explain the Turkey Baster Method â?¦sounds familiar is this like a bootleg IUI because if it is then it sounds familiar. Hey Swimmom how is your daughter doing? Angel still Praying for that little one to stick like a bugger lol. I can relate to some of you with the DD or DP mine has Diabetes and sometimes just is not willing I tryâ?¦and sorry for being so graphic but 9/10 when in doubt fell*tio is how I get the motors started and I know if he turns that down he is just not feeling well and I am sensitive to that I ve let some months just go when he is not feeling well, so Kyrin thanks for that post and sharing your story with us. Number3pls welcome to our humble forum. Red what is this progestoren cream I keep hearing about and how can it benefit me?? and does anyone have an effective way of remembering to Temp in the mornin I always remember to take my temperature when I am at the bus stop in the morning dropping off DD when its too late.help!! Im really bad at it..and I know its crucial when ttc ...also what digital OPK monitors do you all have im thinking of finally investing in one ..well..hopefully and would like to know because Im starting to doubt the opks im buying online the ones in pharmacy are so darn expensive. lots of and to you all. Keep praying I know I will. Huggs.

11 years ago

Hiya ladies, tks 4 the welcome. Another lady on here suggested I take vitex after O, I really don't know what's best, what do u think? I also have progesterone cream to use after O, don't know if it helps or not but will try anything!! If anyone has any other suggestions for short LP, please let me know. Its all a learning curve as I didn't even have to 'try' with my first two!! Went up to 2 bars on my fertility monitor today so will be a busy week for me and the hubs haha xx

User Image

11 years ago

....Also, u must take temp as soon as u open ur eyes, b4 speaking etc x

User Image

11 years ago

Also,...I know coffee is horrible but Im starting to have it again altho in low doses with like milk or really really watered down, I need that boost to start my work day ugh !! does anyone have an alternative to coffee.? what do you guys do for energy in the morning?? I deal sometimes horrible clients on the phone all day I need something to keep going. Thanks for any input. btw I started Zumba but thats not til after work.

11 years ago

Hi Chacha! I cut out all caffeine. I was a Diet Coke-aholic! Luckily for me, the first week I cut it out I also had a horrible sinus infection, so I couldn't tell if I was having caffeine headaches or sinus headaches. I take the B supplements, but I don't find that they work as well, so I'd love to hear about some natural energy...

Welcome Number3pls!

Good luck with your BD Red!

AFM, I'm 7/8DPO. No major signs still except sore BBs, which could be attributed to increase in progesterone due to all the supplements I'm taking. But, I couldn't resist and POAS this morning. Of course, a BFN. I was just so sure, b/c of the way my BBs hurt, that I would see two pink lines. One site indicated I could test on Monday, so I will try to wait until then.

Prayers and baby dust to everyone!

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Number3, welcome! I am a big believer in vitex. I also say take it every day throughout the cycle. It may actually make you O earlier in Addition to supporting your LP. Also add a B complex together with the B6.

Chachacha, Progesterone creme will support your LP but also help balancing your estrogen levels during the first half of your cycle.

Red, sorry AF showed! Bummer.

Angel, the only thing I remember reading was that a pituitary tumor can cause HCG to rise in the body.

EOE... Thinking of you!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Number3, welcome! I am a big believer in vitex. I also say take it every day throughout the cycle. It may actually make you O earlier in Addition to supporting your LP. Also add a B complex together with the B6.

Chachacha, Progesterone creme will support your LP but also help balancing your estrogen levels during the first half of your cycle. As for temping, I have my thermometer right next to my alarm clock. I'll take my temps right after I've hit the snooze button.

Red, sorry AF showed! Bummer.

Angel, the only thing I remember reading was that a pituitary tumor can cause HCG to rise in the body.

EOE... Thinking of you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Number3 - I would def take the Vitex all month. I was diagnosed w/Lupus several years ago and it completely screwed up my cycles! I would go months w/out it. One month after starting the Vitex (2 - 400mg once a day) and using the Projesterone cream (1 tsps rubbed in on arms/chest/stomach or thighs) for 2 wks after O, I have had normal cycles. W/the exception of this last one since it's my first after surgery. ;)

If you haven't been to a midwife, I would suggest talking to one. Most that I've found will do a free consult. They are more apt to suggest the natural - if that is the way that you want to go. Also, I know this doesn't work for everyone. I'm just glad that it works for me since I cannot go the IVF route - one thing my doctors said a BIG no no to. So, it's either we get pregnant on our own or we are SOL!

HUGS to everyone!

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

Hello all hope everyone is well. Went for blood test yesterday and Negitive!!! Ugg woke up this morning to AF so here's to trying for a June baby. Doing things a little different this time around we have added some more folic acid to my prenatal and I am off cafinee. Changing up my diet more fruits and veggi going gluten free and organic. Today is CD 1 and I am starting Femara 5mg on cd3-7. Sono on day 10.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo