Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Pix... Try Preseed - better than Mucinex for EWCM!!

Deyzer... Don't feel guilty about the wine. It's not like you are downing half a bottle per day. This once will not make or break it. I did have the occasional glass of redwine as well (of course, now not anymore), and I have read than many doctors do not oppose but recommend it.

Swimmom... Hey, this sounds great - hopefully you'll get your BFP this month. I love that your hubby swept you away for a little romantic getaway!

Numbers... I'm confused, how come you are one week ahead now? I figured you were 6w2d?

Angel... Is your beta today?? FX!!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

toronto--I had to cancel it, was supposed to get it done after my DIL"S sono.

AFM--all I can say is I am really starting to hate the mth of Oct. it has been nothing but loss of something/someone almost every yr since my mom passed. My temp took a huge nosedive this morning, so pretty sure AF is probly going to show her ugly face today or tomorrow. And just had an awful feeling about today, just figured it was me, and everything going on, but took my dil and son in for their first sono. she should be 11wks 6days, and the baby only measured 8wks and no heartbeat. have to take her back in to the women's hospital, to have a d & c in a couple hrs. So if y'all could plz say a prayer for them, they are taking it pretty hard. And I am the only mama, she has ever really had. :'( sorry being so down lately. Dunno if this is another Chemical or if somehow i ended up with evaps, but I have never had a problem with Answer or FRER. here is this mornings test that I did manage to do but I dunno:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test60239

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Pix! Here is a list of what I have been taking for the last 2 cycles:

DHEA - Egg quality
Bee Pollen
Royal Jelly - Fertility (the edible kind)
Evening Primrose Oil - cervical mucus
COQ10 - Egg quality
Baby Aspirin - blood flow for the uterus
Prenatal
B6 and B50 - Luteal Phase
There are some guidelines to each of these, so if you are interested in pursuing those, let me know and I'll tell you MGs and when and when to stop.

I also use Pre-seed, but I've been using that for almost a year, so I don't think that was it. I'm not sure what role the above supplements played (b/c my God is bigger than supplements), but I do believe they helped me "cleanse" and revive my body. I also cut out caffeine and aspartame.

AFM - 4W1D. DH has told everyone he can, although I asked him to wait! :-) I'm glad he's excited. I'm going to wait another week before I tell my parents and friends. He ended up telling his mom b/c she's 86 and he wanted to give her some joy. I read on a post about sharing early b/c it is all about spreading joy, and if something were to happen, then there will be that support. But, 4 weeks seems so early, so I'm going to wait until 5 weeks!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh, angel, I'm so sorry. My heart just breaks for your son and daughter-in-law!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Angel - I am so sorry for your son and dil, I will say a prayer for their, and your, healing! I also hope that October gets better for you! Please keep us posted!

Faith - yes please, if you could message me with a list of the mg and timing and such that would be great. I am unfamiliar with most of those things you listed. I do take Pregnitude, whichis a folic/myo inosotol supplement twice a day, along with a prenatal. But the others IDK much about.

Toronto - I use pre-seed, and love it, so does DH so I think I'll stick with that!

Thanks for all the advice girls, maybe this will be my month!!

11 years ago

Angel... OMG, I am so sorry to hear about your DIL :( And also sorry that your AF seems to at the gate. Ok, don't get me wrong, but maybe this wouldn't have been the greatest timing for your DIL... Would've been hard for her if you had gotten your BFP this cycle. Anyhow, it's not like we have a say in this... I am praying for both of you and a speedy recovery for her. Put her on Wobenzym after the bleeding from the D&C has subsided in order to prevent any scarring. She is still so young.

Faithbarnes... Good list - I had all of it on mine (although mine was a bit longer, crazy me ;) )

Pix... Pregnitude it good - you may want to add Melatonin at night, which is even more effective than the myo-inositol/folic acid combo on its own.

If you can get CoQH instead of CoQ10 take that. It is more expensive but you need less as absorption is said to be up to 5 times higher. CoQH is better absorbed particularly the older we get.

xo

thank you ladies (((HUGS)))

Toronto--i didn't take it wrong at all, honestly you just voiced exactly what I was thinking. I found myslef actually hoping I wasn't preggers. I would've felt awful and would have been even harder on them both since they are staying with us for awhile. AF reared her ugly head this morning. after teasing me all evening, she finally showed this morning. I think we are just going to take a break for this cycle, because I don't think it would be good for them if I was to get a BFP this cycle either, just too soon, and I know I would feel more guilty than anything rather than being happy for it. Right atm my focus is helping them get through this loss. Thank you I do remember you saying you had taken it after your d & c to prevent scarring, thank you for the reminder I will do that. I have one of the really big bottles here, so having her start it right away.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, if she has flow still from the D&C, wait a couple of days just to be cautious. I remember reading that it has some blood thinning properties and that's why I'd wait. I don't recall when I started, but it wasn't immediately after the D&C.

Toronto---ok thank you for that info, I didn't realize that, maybe what we will do is when her flow stops from the D*c will have her start it then? she hasn't taken any as of yet. Glad I checked back in to see how everyone was doing :) Thank you for your help :) They have decided to name the baby Danielle Rose Mya, and since I did get the tech to print out a picture of the baby going to get an engraved frame for them. I know this helped me with my losses, so hoping it will help them as well, with a lil guardian angel pin with it.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

This is so sad, angel :( What a beautiful name!
I think I think I waited for the red flow to stop but then I was spotting for an eternity but I think I was already taking it then.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo