Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Angel Congrads I can see a line too!! ;)

11 years ago

angel, I see it!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Thank you ladies, just so afraid to get my hopes up, AF due Friday, 11dpo...got another faint one this morning on Answer early result, but digi still says no :( Atleast I know I'm not going nuts and seeing things :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - Congrats! I wish you all the best.

AFM - showed up this morning right on time. I think it's time for a break from the CTP family, although we are going to continue ttc we are going to do so with less involvement. My son is possibly coming home at the end of the week and will need 24 hour care for a few months. I'm forgoing the clomid and going to let nature take its course. I had such high hopes for this month, as I found a tiny baby hat on the way out of the hospital last week and thought surely it was a sign from God but apparently not so much. I'm feeling overwhelmed and exasperated. I wish you all the best and to those of you with your BFP's!!

11 years ago

Pix- sorry to hear you are feeling down. I know how overwhelming this can be. Who knows you may think you are taking a break and get that BFP next month. I know last year after seeing the RE and having every test known to man done and going through a complete remodel of our home I needed a break too, and stopped the clomid. The next thing I knew I was so busy forgot when my last period was took a test and BFP. Even though it didn't stick I think the break from constant meds, temps, tests and POAS I was completely relaxed and it happened. I know it can happen for you and I will kmfx for you and prayers for your son to have a speedy recovery!

P.S. I hope you kept the baby hat because you will need it in 2013!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Pix---i am so sorry, (((HUGS)))...I have to agree, i know it certainly helped alot that I just relaxed this cycle, not as stressed..although still a bit nervous to accept that this BFP is real...I have heard from others that when more relaxed it makes things a bit easier...I know i have been so obssessed over ttc, that this is the hardest time I have ever had getting preggers...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Pix, take care of your boy, and things just may happen naturally. I'm so sorry that is happening to your son, and I hope he heals quickly and completely!

Angel, I'm so excited for you!

AFM, my first doctor's appointment is tomorrow. I still have very few symptoms. Just tender bbs on the side. No nausea, food cravings/aversions, or anything else. A slight backache today. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Not sure if around when AF would have come if women experience AF like symptoms or not, so I hope the backache is b/c of a strong little Junebug. Had my first pregnancy dream last night (twins!).

Good luck everyone! Many prayers for you all!

-faith

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I havn't posted for a while but have been keeping up to date with whats going on.

Angel...I too see a faint line. I got a faint +ve at 11DPO then bled for a week and am now 10 weeks gone!! Be realistic but positive. Its early days for us all with BFP's but I think the relaxed BDing and charting really helped you this cycle and im so pleased for you

Pix...you have been through a total nightmare. I think you are right to take a break, concentrate on yourself and your son. TTC is so stressful and im convinced taking a few months out will do you the world of good. Thinking of you

Faith....good luck at the Docs today. My symptoms have virtually gone now and although its slightly worrying, its also a nice break. I never had any symptoms with my first two kids so try not to worry and let us know how you get on

Deyzer....we were ttc for 9 months. We would've tried IVF if it had gone on much longer. I think you have to do whatever feels right for you as id hate to have regrets further down the line

Toronto...hows the bladder issue. Sounds awful, really hope its sorted for you and hope your well

Welcome to all the newer ladies. We seem to be having a run of BFP's so I hope you are next

AFM...im 10 weeks now. Really tired but other than that my symptoms have virtually gone. I read that when the placenta takes over you start to feel better I have a scan booked for the 19th, should look more like a baby then!! I am also waiting for delivery of a doppler so I can try and hear the heartbeat whenever im feeling worried.

Wishing you all the best xx

User Image

11 years ago

Well not sure but do believe i may be out again...12dpo and temp just dropped significantly and am spotting...so will see what happens, my test this a.m. is just barely there..am also starting to cramp now...just going to continue to pray for God's plan...starting to think it just may not be in his plan for us......but will focus on the many things that he has blessed us with....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test67596

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel, I hope that's not the case and that this bfp sticks!

You seem to have no problem getting the positives, it's just getting them to hang around. Have you ever looked into do any luteal phase progesterone? Or baby aspirin?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo