Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Whoops! I forgot to post yesterday - cysts are gone, so we are headed back down the IUI path. I go in on Thursday to see how things are progressing.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

that's awesome essemkay, hope this is the time for you :)

I am taking the baby aspirin, and also natural progesterone cream...also the wobenzym to help as well with my lupus...something isn't right, like you said i have no probs getting the BFP's for the most part, it's getting them to stick....Dr. said all my levels were normal.. atm..though no more spotting and what i did have was minimal so i'm not sure what to think so will just wait it out and see what happens...I have an appt..with my regular dr. to check my thyroid and see if anything is up with that..i have alot of the symptoms of the hypothyroidism, which can also cause alot of problems..i have had problems in the past after having the kids but it would always go back to normal...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Essemkay, praise God the cysts are gone! That is great news!

Angel, I hope this little bean sticks.

AFM, first dr appointment and first ultrasound today. I was very nervous b/c of the lack of symptoms I've had this entire time. So, the kind OB decided to do the ultrasound first, and, for the first time in my life, I saw a heartbeat inside of me! That was the most exciting thing I've ever seen! Doc said baby looks good, right on track. I was hoping to be 8 weeks today, but my tracker is correct and I'm 7s6d. He won't do another US until 22 weeks, so that saddens me. I just have to stay positive and pray daily for a healthy progression.

Everyone else, hang in there. God bless!

-faith

User Image

11 years ago

Angel- hang in there that bean could still stick! I am praying for you,

Faith - congrats on seeing the HB ! Week 22 will be here before you know it.

AFM I think that I O'd yesterday we BD everyday since last week, and I had to jump on him this morning because I had to catch a plane to NH and won't be back home til Thursday, so praying I caught that egg. Now on to the TWW...this process is so stressful...

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Angel stay positive, saying prayers for u and your little bean.

Essemkay that's awesome news, so glad u are back on track.

11 years ago

Hey all

its been a while... was relaxing a little and trying not to think of pregnancy...thought it might work..lol
however im not sure. came on sunday and is now gone (2days) , i always have it for 6 days i tested and got a ...i done a test just because im not sure what was happeninng..anyone any ideas??

to all u lovely ladies

Angel congrats i seen the line xx

11 years ago

Pix... Sad to see you leaving, but I get it. Right now you need to take care of your son and also yourself. I guess, heading into the Holiday season and not worrying about TTC will be the best RX at this point.

Faith... WOHOO!! Congratulations!!! This is incredible and I certainly envy you a little for the lack of symptoms. I am miserable and hope it does get better. As for the u/s - quite frankly, if I were you I'd get at least an NT scan (first trimester screening between 11+1 and 13+6) done and pay out-of-pocket. At 20 weeks, you should have a thorough organ scan to rule out any problems.

Angel... OMG, I can't believe how you keep getting lines every month and not a sticky bean. Maybe this will change its mind, but would have expected a stronger line at 12dpo. FX FX FX

essemkay... Yay for no more cysts. Glad to hear from you and good luck with round 2!!!

Leanne... Sometimes we can have an off cycle. Sorry to hear that the witch showed, but I wouldn't read too much into the fact that she bothered you only for two days.

AFM... Believe it or not, but I can pee again on my own!!! My belly has definitely popped out though and I can barely hide it at work. (Hiding behind my desk ;) )
My next OB appt is next Thursday.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Faith--that is awesome and so exciting

Toronto---good to hear you feel better and can pee w/o the cath....

Afm--I know it seems no problem getting the bfp's for the most part, just don't get why they don't stick..shoot i managed to get hubby almost every other day all mth, lol not sure what to think, upped on the natural cream and see what happens, temp went back up a bit today, still on the low side though....spotting has pretty much stopped and was only a brownish color (sorry for tmi) so trying to stay positive but yet not get my hopes up again...test this morning isn't much darker, it's very faint on the FRER...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test68010

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Faithbarnes, congrats on the heartbeat! Wasn't that the most amazing thing you ever experienced? I hope you got a video! I would second Torontochick about at least getting NT scan. I don't know where you live, but I believe in the U.S. they have to offer you that screening.

Karinfrank, hope you caught that egg!

leeanne72, tough call. Could have just been a weird period. I'd test again in a couple of days just to see. Good luck!

torontochick, HOORAY FOR PEE!!!

angel, still crossing my fingers for you!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Leanne I agree I would test again in a few days if no more AF.

Thanks essemkay! I hope so too..it seems like every month after I O there are all of the phantom symptoms...ughhhh I just want them to be real!

Baby dust to everyone!!!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo