Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 483 Replies | Last Page

pix---I have to agree with essemkay, 9dpo is way to early to give up, but i do know what you mean. it stinks seeing all the bfn's. I am 10dpo today, and yes I did cave yet again to my POAS addiction, and think I see something faint but not sure, think it's a BFN. but still early and there is still hope. hang in there hun. ((((HUGS))))

Hope--as long as you got the swimmers in there even the day before "O" they can survive 3-5 days from what I understand, so they can still get that eggie :)

essemkay--lots of prayers for you that this cycle goes great for you. GL <3

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hey all you precious ladies....checking in on you all......update on my daughter....Dr says she may not see her 24th bday......Im not agreeing with them and praying for total healing for her!
I KNOW i said i wasn't going to pee on any sticks this month but i li
ed.....did a walmart 88cent opk and got a pos last night cycle day12! I usually don't get a pos till cd 14 or 15.....bd last night and twice last week....dh has been very sweet since chemical....no ttc stress this month......tww here i am.....love and hugs to you all

User Image

11 years ago

Oh my goodness Swimmom, I'll be in prayer with you. I'm so sorry for that news, but our God is greater than that!

Pix, hang in there. Although we all understand your frustration. I'm tempted to test too, but I know it's too early for me.

Angel, I hope it's two lines! You are an addict, but I think we all are. We have great intentions on not testing...

AFM, I am trying to hold off from POAS. I'm 8DPO, so I know it's too early. It was not going to be a problem, b/c I thought I was out of tests, but I found one hiding under the cabinet. But, I probably won't waste it this month since I have ZERO signs. Yes, BBs are sore, but I'm learning that is becoming my new normal. No implantation bleeding, no twinges or gurgles, nothing. I know it's still possible, and many women don't feel anything, so I'm still in prayer and hopeful.

Baby dust to you all!

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

But, what I can't get over is how sleepy I am. This is not new this month. Last month I was really sleepy. Which is ironic b/c of all of the supplements I am taking. I'm taking a few which are supposed to increase energy, instead I feel sapped of energy.

I might consider going to a doctor if I'm still sluggish next month.

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom---I am so sorry for you to have to hear that, but our God is greater and will continue to keep y'all in my prayers, and if ok, I am going to add your family as an anonymous prayer reqquest on my church's prayer chain. With our God all things are possible!!! Miracles do happen :)

AFM-yes I am a POAS addict and will admit it, but it stinkies when I just can't wait and see that BFN, grrrr...but for today I did post the pic of the one I did, I'm not sure, I think I see something really faint, but by the votes most are not. So could be just me with line eyes, lol how bout y'all what are your thoughts? I'm honestly thinking BFN, too scared to get my hopes up. AF due on Tues.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test58909

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom, I'm so very sorry. You and your daughter are in my thoughts.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Swimmom... Oh, I am so, so sorry about your daughter. Don't know what to say :(

pix... Hang in there. We oldies have to be more patient than a 25-year old! It's been taking me over a year and that is including IVF cycles!!

essemkay... good luck with the IUI tomorrow!!

deyzer... Happy anniversary. Sorry you didn't get the gift you were hoping for :(

Angel... I don't see a line... (yet!)

EOE... Keep up the faith... BFPs can happen!!!

Waiting for my u/s tomorrow... Although I wouldn't mind twins, all I am hoping for is a healthy singleton... (I think I am too old to carry and care for twins, but it would also be great to add two siblings at once, since there will be no option for another).

xoxo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Torontochick! So excited for your ultrasound tomorrow!!

So, things change. I did do the trigger shot last night, but am having the IUI this afternoon because I was surging on my own already and about to ovulate when they did my bloodwork yesterday. So now I'm freaking out about timing and everything, but hopefully it will be okay and not just thousands of dollars wasted.

On a more fun note, I took a pregnancy test this morning, just to see that elusive second line (the trigger shot gives you false positives). I always meant to do that before, but never had. :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Swimmom - I am so sorry to hear about your daughter, I will keep her and your entire family in my thoughts! Please know that we are al here for you!!

Toronto - can't wait to see the U/S !! Please keep us posted!!

Essemkay - try not to worry and just try to stay calm...we're all cheering for you !!

Angel - I had the same test issue this morning....I just need to wait it out....

Deyzer - Happy Anniversary....enjoy yourselves and each other!!

Faith - Right there with you! At least you aren't making up syptoms....I swear I'm not gonna pay any attention and then I do anyways!! Ugh!

AFM - 10dpo and BFN of course...out of HPT's so now I have to just wait. Thinking I may stop ttc as I'm feeling pretty old and this 2nd round of clomid did nothing to help as yet. I have always O'ed on my own and been regular....so IDK what to think or do next. I'm just tired....and severely depressed. Best of wishes to all of you!

11 years ago

Toronto--yaaaaay for you!!! GL with the sono, twins would be awesome, but I do know what you mean trying to keep after them, lol. that kind of scares me since twins run in my family, and already have 6 and a grandbaby on the way. Just was hoping for a sibling close to our youngest sons age, but hey if God blesses us with more than one, I won't complain either :) thank you for your thoughts on the test pic, like I said, I think I am suffering with line eye, and every one around here tells me they see a very very faint line, but I don't trust them to not b worried about telling me something I don't want to hear, just want honesty. So figured I get that here with you ladies :)

essemkay--praying that all goes well with your IUI goes well (((HUGS))) time to start pulling in more BFP's from this group of wonderful ladies :)

AFM--not to sure which chart to go by, as FF say's I "O'd" on CD 12 and on here the chart analysis says CD 15. ugghhh will post link to FF chart for this mth if you wouldn't mind taking a look at them and tell me what you think (since y'all are the experts), also you will notice the last few were a bit lower, I think it is because I had an abcess tooth and was using aspirin to help with the pain and during the night, as last night I actually slept through w/o any pain medicine and temp is back up.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bb4ff]User Image
My Ovulation Chart[/url

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo