Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning all, today is 7dpiui and 9dp trigger now I'm starting to have cramping kinda feels like af is coming, my back aches. Hopefully this is a good sign.

11 years ago

Forgot to say "Welcome" to Petersmom and

"Congrats" to Noxi!! :)

Camille, 11dpo can sometimes be too early. I got a BFN at 11dpo - twice.

deyzer... FX that this is implantation!!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Nevermind. I have 3 giant cysts. Cycle is scrapped. I'm so upset. Don't have a plan going forward yet, doctor is out of town.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Essemkay. I know how u feel, same happened to me when I found out I had 6 large fibroids and bad endometriosis I had a few cycles scrapped due to the surgey.. it sucks!!! But look on the bright side get those pesty cysts removed and you will have a lot better of a chance getting pregnant.. now u know what the problem is and it should be an easy fix. Good luck and keep us posted as to what the doctor recommends. Hugs!!

11 years ago

Doctor called. The cysts are the follicles that weren't mature (he figures they're the ones that were 10-12mm) at the time of trigger last month. He's putting me on birth control pills for 10-12 days to see if that will shrink them.

Ironic. I threw out my birth control pills long long ago on my 30th birthday when we started trying to conceive (it took us 12 years to get our daughter). Never thought I'd be taking them again.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Essemkay--I am so sorry to hear this hun (((HUGS)))) will keep you in my prayers, remember it's really hard to be patient, but in God's time you will have that BFP..:)

Pix--Toronto is right, we are cycle buddies :) just got my peak today, I am getting some "O" pains, and stuff.

AFM- temp is still really low, like it has been on my other charts the day that I "O" so will see what happens with temps in the morning, but I'm calling "O" day today, and just being relaxed and just being with the hubby, our timing has pretty much ended up being almost perfect, I know I said I would stay relaxed, but just may have to schedule a fun date with the hubby :) if not no biggy since I do believe we should be good if it is meant to be this mth, and if so will be due right before my daddy's bday :) Also if BFP, will find out the week of hubby's bday :) ok so yes already going there, and getting ahead of myself, but got it out, now to relax :) our son and DIL are doing better, still grieving but getting better..I think it's hard on my DIL atm because she still has symptoms, so I'm guessing that her hcg levels aren't back down to normal yet, she is young and doesn't fully understand what all the d & c entails, so she keeps getting hopes up and wanting a cheapy test that I have, because she was thinking that maybe there was a twin, and still in there. So have managed to talk her out of the test for now and wait for her checkup and bloodwork tomorrow morning, to see what her levels are. Just know how hard it would be for her if the hpt comes up + to have her hopes dashed, when it is just that her levels aren't back to normal.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Pix--how is your son? still keeping y'all and your son in my thoughts and prayers. did you get your + opk? my cycle is being wierd, so maybe today, got my second peak on my monitor. (((HUGS)))

AFM--k leave it to me to discover another weird cycle...My temp drop down into the 96's, it has only done that the day I "O" now 3 days down that low, got my "O" symptoms, second peak today, so will wait and see again and see if my temp goes up tomorrow...CD14...

Hope all of y'all are having a good day :) Prayers to all...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I have another question maybe someone can help. I tested out the trigger shot it was not showing up as of yesterday, however my sides of my bb's are sore and my nipples itch could that shot still be in my system and not showing as a positive, also crampy.

11 years ago

Oh essemkay, $%&&/ I can't believe it. Cysts! Who would have expected that :( So sorry to hear about the delay. I hope two weeks on the pill will do the trick though! HUG!!!!

Crazy busy time at work started again and not I also have added stress at home... Off-topic: Just as I wanted to switch to my fall/winter wardrobe, I found that many of my suits/jackets/pants... are covered in mildew/mold. (I have never seen anything like this, must have happened over the summer). The closet is in the basement on an outside wall - the wall itself does not seem to have mold though, just the clothes. I am terrified about the poisonous fungus (especially now) and I also cannot afford to throw all these clothes in the garbage. Most of it is of course not washable and even if some of it is - it's not stuff you can wash in a hot cycle with bleach.
I am completely freaking out and don't know how we are going to take care of this... (This is by the way also my bedroom... )

I am going to sleep on the couch tonight (DBF will sleep at his house) and then I will move into my DS bedroom, until we have come to a solution. But I am freaking out about my clothes and whether the whole place might already be contaminated? We are moving to a new place but not until January... :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Torontochick, I'd call for a mold inspection. I don't know how much they cost, but mold freaks me out!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo