Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Angel - so sorry to hear about the results. Hugs to you!

If you can, keep in touch with the doctors office to see if you can move up the appt from Oct. Maybe if they have a cancellation? The sooner you have answers the sooner you can regain your peace of mind.

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

well just off the phone with the dr's nurse and expressed my concerns in regards to my past history with dysplasia and the positive hpt's but neg. beta's. She was so sweet and understanding, and managed to squeeze me in next Monday for the colposcopy and to actually be able to talk to the dr in regards to the tests to see what he thinks.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - Sounds like you have a good nurse that you spoke to! Keeping you in prayer sweetie!

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

Angel, I had another theory that is not as scary as cervical cancer. I think it could be possible that you may have had a missed miscarriage or a blighted ovum. The latter sometimes drags out and does take it's sweet time to resolve on this own. I friend of mine did have a blighted ovum and did not get her period, so she had a d/c around 7 weeks. Your HCG was high enough initially to show up on a digital and then the HPTs started to fade slowly. I think that could have been the HCG levels going down slowly.

I'm glad you will get an earlier appointment to get this sorted out soon!! Hugs!!

Afm... Tomorrow morning is my retrieval!! Cross your fingers for a good result.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

toronto- thank you, i hadnt heard of a blighted ovum. but that does make sense. thats what confused me with the hpt's getting fainter. i will talk the dr to see what his thoughts r. they didnt see anything in the sono and still no AF

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - u have so much support on here, we are all hoping for good news for u, stay strong

Torontochick - good luck to you, we could really use some good news :)

Afm - I got 3 bars on my fertility monitor this morning and a positive opk today (day 22) so we are gonna give it our best shot again this month. 9 months ttc is frustrating and with an 8 day LP there's not much hope. I'm hoping the B6 and Vitex works this month. Fingers crossed.

Wishing all our dreams come true this month .....good luck ladies

User Image

11 years ago

Toronto-so excited for you and many prayers that all goes well with your retrieval (((HUGS)))

number3-thank you hun, I'm hanging in there. I appreciate all the support. Yaaaayyy, you got the big "O" go get 'im tiger :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

torontochick, hope you have a great retrieval this morning! Can't wait to hear how it went!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Ladies, I am at home resting after my ER. They got eggs, which is not a lot but a lot for me and for a 43-year old... Still, we'll have to wait for the fertilization report. I will get it tomorrow morning and they will then decide when the transfer will be (if we have 3+, they will do a longer culture til Monday and hopefully we'll have a nice, healthy 5-day embryo for transfer).

Angel... thinking of you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Numbers - go get it!

Toronto - how many eggs? Rest up for what I hope is a 5 day transfer.

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo