Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies I am in need of some advice... I had my 2nd iui yesterday at 12pm my folicals were still there. I took that trigger shot at 1145pm Monday at about 4-5pm last night I felt crampy and bloated like I do when I ovulate. Would it be smart to bd tonight or u think it would be too late.. this is the 1st IUI that my folic were still there. Hoping that's a good sign but don't know what to make of it... Uggg hate this..

11 years ago

Torontochick, OMG! I'm so thrilled for you, I'm crying. That's so awesome!! Grow, little beating bean, grow!

noxidsl, from what I understand the very best most super human sperm producers have about 14% morphology, which means even in the very best case, 86% of the sperm are freaks of some sort. As long as count and motility are good, you should be good to go!

deyzer, The follicles fill back up, so unless you catch the ultrasound right after ovulation, there's no way to know if you have ovulated or not. I would suspect that you already had. The amount of hcg in the trigger shot is at least 3 times more than is necessary to make you ovulate.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I know nothing about sperm analysis or IUI's. I'm sure the advice u have already been given has been helpfull (seems logical anyway!!)

Angel - seems to me like u are taking this month much more relaxed, I'm sure that will help u no end. I also hope your son and DIL are feeling more positive and the pain is subsiding. Its an awful thing to go through and they are in my thoughts x

Toronto - WoW....huge congrats to u. Lovely news, I know how excited (and nervous) you must be. Great news though, I have everything crossed that our beans are sticky ones.

EoE....thinking of u all and sending baby dust x

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies,
I have been missing for about a month needed a break from obsessing over getting pregnant. I am on my last 2 WW from trying naturally and if no luck I start next month with injectable and IUI's. My insurance pays for up to 5 cycles so I figured why not give it a shot:). I turn 45 next month and this is my last attempt before I give into no baby for us. Labs look great, had 3 follicles on sono last week all on my own so we will see. I'm just so happy I have faith because it will be totally God when this does happen from all I read!!! We are not telling anyone we are doing this,it's stressful enough so I'm so happy to have you ladies to not feel like I'm alone. Blessings to all of you and for those I missed because I'm not up to date that got a BFP I'm rubbing your bellies for blessings for me and to you:)

Treats

11 years ago

Toronto and Number3 - I am so thrilled for you both! To see that beautiful hb is a wonderful thing! Your chances go up every day from here! We are all holding our breath along with you both!!

Treats- so glad to see you back again! We all understand the need to take a break, but we missed you! and hopefully this will be a happy ending TWW!!

Essemkay and Deyzer - Things sound super positive for you I'm keeping my

Noxi - I can't help with the SA stuff, but I am wishing you on this cycle!

AFM - cd11 and just waiting for +OPK. Just finished clomid and still getting a reading on OPK's from that. I usually O around cd15/16 so I figure it'll be a couple more days. Hubby and I are EOD now ans will probably be kicking it up to everyday soon (LOL it is the weekend afterall!). I have high hopes that round 3 of clomid and OPK timed BD'ing will give us that stickie little bean with a beautiful baby at the endo 9 months!!

EOE- Keep that +attitude!!

11 years ago

Toronto--I am so excited for you and your bean..now keep pushing on, and try to stay positive...I know easier said than done. will keep you in my prayers.

Essemkay and Deyzer---looking good, hang in there. in my thoughts and prayers :)

Treats--Great to have you back, missed ya :)

number3--with everything going on, I am managing to relax this time around, and not get caught up with everything and obsessing over lines and what not.

Pix--right behind ya :) CD 9 here, monitor is high, usually get my peak CD11 and CD12 with "O" on Cd12. so will see what happens.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Well, I'm out. 14dpiui, beta is scheduled for tomorrow, but it looks like AF is here and the hpts are stil bfn. :(

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Darn :((( How disappointing... I am sending you a virtual hug, essemkay...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Essemkay I'm soo sorry. ;( I know how disappointing it is.. keep your head up its gonna happen! Stay positive you will have that baby in your arms soon, this is just a bump in the road. Hugs.

I am on 4dpiui nothing much going on here, keep getting fluttering in uterus, probably nothing.

11 years ago

Essemkay - Oh I'm sorry....keeping my fingers crossed for you!

EOE- Thinking of you all.

AFM - well cd 13 and -OPK, no wonder though as I am stressed to the limits. My two kids were in a bad car accident Friday afternoon, 16 year old daughter has broken foot, sprained wrist and a broken finger. My 12 year old son has it a lot worse. He had a tear in his abdominal muscle wall that was the size of a softball and his large intestines were pushed out, herniated, bruised kidney and larte intestines. Surgery took 4 hours, and he has 6 -8 weeks of recovery ahead. Still in the hospital, but sat up today! Running a little fever, and on tons of pain meds. Anyways, not a great deal of time for bd'ing but gonna try and squeeze in some fun if we can. Please keep my kids in your prayers, if you can.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo