Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Numbers... I'm so, so sorry! What a blow :(( It's so sad you lost your cat and the bean :((( Sending you a big hug!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

number3--oh hun, I'm so sorry for your losses :( hang in there sweetie, it is very devastating to see that line and then have it taken away. I do know that it is stated "That God never gives us more than we can handle" Although sometimes my response to that is, "God I wish you didn't have so much confidence in me" :) But in the end everything we go through good and bad, makes us stronger and who we are. Keep your faith, hun. Sometimes its just hard to have the patience for it to happen in His timing and plan for us. (((HUGS))) <3

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I poas'd this morning and it was BFN. I believe there should have at least be a squinter, but there was nothing. I went back to bed, fell asleep again and had mad and crazy dreams and it was all about HPTs and whether there was line or not... I think I am losing it...
I just can't %&$% believe it... I had really high hopes after our fertilization result this cycle. I even dared to picture myself with twins... I can't believe that none of those three embies made it - wth went wrong???? :(

Toronto--OH NO, hun!! how many dpo would you be? Is it possible its still a bit early? I'm assuming AF hasn't reared her ugly head? and if that is the case, then your not out until the witch shows her ugly head! Hang in there sweetie, still thinking of you and praying for that BFP for ya (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Sorry, Angel,forgot that this is IVF lingo... It's 11dpo. 6 days past 5 day transfer. I am beyond crushed. Of course I will test again but not holding out much hope. AF will likely not show anytime soon because I'm on progesterone.

God, all this is heartbreaking stuff. I'm 24 hrs post losing my lil bean and confused, angry and empty are just a few of the things I am feeling. The loss of my best friend has totally devastated me and the loss of my 'bean' on top .....well, I just can't explain right now.

Toronto - I really feel for you. There are no words to make it go away but given time, the pain and dissapointment will fade and you will move on to a new chapter. Test again in a few days....I like to think there is always hope ((({HUGS})))

Angel - as always your comforting words are like a hug in a message. I thank you for that xx

When the physical as well as emotional pain I am in subsides I shall think about getting back on this fun yet dangerous rollar coaster we are all travelling. I suggest we hold on tight!!

EOE ...good luck and baby dust xx

User Image

11 years ago

number3--you are very welcome. alot of loss going on in the last mth or so. It's very hard. hang in there and many prayers going up for you.

Toronto--If it is technically 11dpo, then isn't it still quite early? unless it's different with IVF? Sorry for being duh about the IVF stuff, just hasn't ever been an option for us. Don't give up just yet (((HUGS)))

AFM--Just hanging in there, "trying" not to obsess and just relax and enjoy just being with each other. on CD9 having some possible "O" pains, so possibly in the next day or so. And if it happens, it happens. colposcopy/biopsy still scheduled for the 1st, dr did say that if I did fall preggers, that its still safe. just hoping for the best with the test results.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Torontochick, it's still too early. I forbid you from giving up hope.

Sorry for your losses, number3pls

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Right behind you on that essemkay :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks, ladies. You're so sweet :) I'm going to spend a day in oblivion (just wondering) as I did not test this morning. I decided against it because I did not want to spend another day in complete misery. I woke up at 4:45am and could not get back to sleep. I normally do not have any sleep problems, so it shows how crazy this process can drive us.
I'm not only worried by the bfn (I know that a day or two can make a big difference when it comes to seeing a line or not), but the problem is that my boobs are not sore, just barely. And sore boobs have been my sure pregnancy sign.
I will buy a different HPT today, the one that gave me a line the last time and then test tomorrow again. That would be 13dpo on that should give me an answer.

Have a good week everyone!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo