Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Angel - Definitiely something there !! Congrats!

Faith - Yay!!

Toronto and Number3 -

Guess that just leaves me....the odd girl out. AF arrived yesterday. I haven't given up completely, but now.....just want to crawl in a hole....

I'm glad you all are getting your dreams come true!!!

11 years ago

Pix--oh so sorry the witch reared her ugly head, hang in there if it's happening for us, it will for you too, in God's timing. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you hun, ((((HUGS))))

*HAPPY DANCE* someone else sees it!!!!! thought maybe it was because of my eyes acting up and imagining it. go in tomorrow morning for bloodwork. yes I jumped the gun, but can't hurt to have it checked :) just terrified this lil bean isn't going to stick with us, going to wait to even show hubby until blood work confirms it.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Pixy, Oh no. So sorry :( Big hug from me!!

Yes, angel, get some bloodwork if you can! Even if the level is still low, it's all about the doubling time...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Angel...yay!! Another one. I'm so pleased for you. You really deserve it and I'm so happy your 'wish' came true. CONGRATS x

Pix...we all understand how you must be feeling, its horrible. But I believe your time will come, I'm sure of it. You are not alone, try and stay positive, you are now just another month closer to your BFP x

Eoe..I hope those with BFP's are enjoying it and looking after yourselves and for those looking to make this month 'the one', well I hope you are also enjoying it and looking after the hubs haha x

Afm...nothing to report except my jeans are already getting tight!!

User Image

11 years ago

number--thank you, just a bit on the reserved side for now, as this happened a couple mths ago. so will wait and see what the blood work shows, i go tomorrow morning, but won't have the results until the next morning. ugghhh. Plus I got brave and took a FR Gold digital, and it said -NO- so hopefully just my levels aren't high enough to pick it up yet, I know digi's aren't as sensitive but would think at 14dpo, OH I DUNNO LOL!! Would actually be quite nice to have something to be happy about for the mth of October, in remembrance of my mom <3

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel- I totally see it! Stick baby stick! Thanks for the Warrior Song!!! You are the best!

Good to hear all you are doing well!!!!! Love to see all the BFP's and hear beta's and soon to see more ultrasounds!

Pix, you are so not alone! Sorry about Hugs It's our turn now

AFM-I am 4dpo...temp finally went up this morning...I had 4 days of positive opk's and cramps and back ache which I NEVER get....my temps have been very sporadic this cycle also...nothing "normal". everyother day since cd 10, O'd on cd 12 which was early for me.....DH was sweet and took me on a surprise mid week escape to the Hill country in Central Texas...it was beautiful! Back to reality today
Not a typical 2ww either as I dont have an arsenal of tests waiting for me.... Going to try to hold out till Oct. 20th

User Image

11 years ago

essemkay- looks like we might be cycle buds, unless I am reading things wrong (which happens). Your ticker says you are 3 dpo and I am 4dpo I am going to try to hold out testing this time, since I tested so soon on my last chemical....that was rough.....usually at 4dpo I swear I have symptoms....I don't feel anything at all...slight headache is all....praying for the next round of bfp's on here!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to all the bfps!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months!

Swimmom, I had my IUI on Sunday, so I'm calling that ovulation day. I did a trigger shot Saturday night, so I've been "testing out the trigger" - although I know they're false positives, it is so nice to see that second line. I hope once it disappears that it comes back!

Good luck to all of us!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Essemkay - I'll keep my for that true HPT! This board is lucky and your next in line!!

Swimmom - I'm sending you tons of and as you too deserve to see those two lovely pink lines.

AFM - Simply biding my time, will take the clomid starting in a couple days and sticking with the same plan as last month. Take the pregnitude, prenatal vit, use pre-seed and softcups when , and maybe mucinex again for counteracting the clomid dryness. What worked for all you BFP's this month?? Maybe I'm going at this wrong??

to all you wonderful ladies out there!!

11 years ago

Wow congrads to all u bfp!!! Praying for all of u waiting for your bfp!!

I'm just taking my drugs and I have a sono on Tuesday morning to check my fol count hoping for many big ones. Today was our wedding anniversary went to dinner and shared a bottle of wine feeling guilty about drinking because I know its not good for you if your ttc. I haven't even had one glass of wine in the past 6 months. Taking a 1/2 day on Friday and going to a beautiful cabin in the woods till Sunday a little break before all the fertility poking begins again. Really hoping that this is our month, been trying for 4 years for baby #1.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo