Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@lalou when are you ovulating?

@babyraven omg congratulations girl please send images and updates okay !!

@alex my cycles are usually out with a day or so so no my ovulation dates aren't stable I ovulate any time from cd13 to cd18 so we baby dance as much as possible to catch it which is what we've been doing this month... As far as ovulation pains go I usually get them on the day of ovulation but this month I've had cramping on CD7, cd10, cd13 and cd14 so no idea where we are standing with ovulation... But yes 25/26 day cycles are okay you might just have a shorter luthial phase which is okay as long as you ovulate on time and all that.

5 years ago • Post starter

@anna Thank you! Yes, I know. No problem that my cycles are shorter. Tbh I prefer it cuz I don’t have to wait longer to know if I’m pregnant lol and I get to try more often. For example November I got AF twice. Once on the beginning and one at the end of the month. I just didn’t know if it’s normal to have unstable ovulation days.
Well I guess if we bd’d on time it doesn’t really matters when was the exact O day.. Time will show after all (I keep saying this to my self every month just to avoid my paranoid self getting out lol no luck usually).
Thank you for your input!!

User image

5 years ago

@alex I dont think having regular ovulation dates (say cd14 every cycle) is that common it varies with a few days usually just like not all luthial phases are 14 days... It just depends on your body but it shouldn't make a difference to your ttc journey just like you said make it a little less waiting time...

I just wish I could be pregnant already because right now ttc is costing me more money than anything else and I'd rather be spending all of the money on a pregnancy/baby it's just terrible I cant deal... Like now I had to pay a boat load of money again for my blood tests and cervical tests and stuff because insurance didnt cover it and if you guys only had any idea what I could have done with that money hey... I'm tired ttc is difficult and stressful and no one warned me about this

@anna I know what you saying and no one who’s not TTC will never get this frustration. Sometimes, for me at least, even my hubby don’t get why I’m so devastated and angry! Not to mention the standard people’s quote “just relax and let it happen, don’t think about it” like whaaaaat? You joking right?
.....I’m not wishing this even to my worse enemy. Let’s just hope we’ll be strong enough to deal with it and let’s just hope this is the last month we have to! From the bottom of my heart I wish this is the end of our journey with ttc

User image

5 years ago

@alex I hear you girl my SO never understands why I am upset when I get my period he just believes it's another month we will try and try again until it happens but its hell because everything is a symptom of pregnancy and AF and it hurts to have them walk in and think you're pregnant to the point where they want you to test but they deal with it differently which is why everyone here hears everything over and over again because we all do it lol but that's okay... And yeah relaxing is not the solution lol I tried it so many times and as soon as I get close to ovulation I start timing sex again Haha!! But yeah this month is not a cramping is a symptom month because ive been cramping since cd7 so I'm taking that as my normal

@anna I’ve read somewhere that all our symptoms before AF is actually pregnancy symptoms as well because from O day our body prepares to “host” a baby. Its preparing for a pregnancy. That’s why everything hurts.. Idk if that’s true but since I read this I stopped symptom spotting cuz I’ve LITERALLY had in the past EVERY symptom on the list except of spotting (IB). If I ever going to have this I’m gonna shit my self lol

User image

5 years ago

@alex very interesting I didnt know that !! Crazy how things work though but implantation bleeding is apparently not very common... I actually thought I had it a cycle or 2 ago because I had spotting on 6 and 7dpo but obviously not pregnant so no idea what it was... But it's good to know that our bodies have symptoms for no reason lol kill me now haha

@anna Yea I know! Super fun lol According to my ttc app,where I write everything, it’s only like 3-4 days per cycle that I have no symptoms at all

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@lalou I'm trying a b vitmain complex this month since my LP is on the border of being short. A lot of women just take straight b6 for it.

@ana hang in there! I felt the same way about my miscarriage. It was an unplanned pregnancy, but as soon as we got over the shock and started to get really excited for it, we found out I had a missed miscarriage. At the time, we had only been married for 6 months, we're looking for a new house and I was getting ready to start grad school. A baby would have been too much on top of that. So we were very sad, but also accepted that it just wasn't the right time. Hopefully we are both in a better spot for adding a baby to the family!

For me I'm CD6, AF usually hangs around til CD7 but it seems the b vitamins might have shortened it a little. Will start temping again in the next couple of days.

Welcome everyone and

5 years ago

Girls does anyone have any birthing plans yet? Like do you want a natural birth/water birth/c section? It's just not something we have brought up yet...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo