Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@sigkap those symptoms sound good, when is AF due?

@Itsanna are you still planning on testing tomorrow?

AFM, my period is one day late, although I have now been getting tiny brown spotting all morning, so I'm starting to think AF will come after all. I'm 12 DPO but havent had any cramps since 7 DPO - I have never gotten past 10 DPO so even if I do get AF this month I'm going to try to stay positive as at least my luteul phase is getting longer!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

@itsanna sorry i didnt see your reply... great to see that you are feeling positive!!

Its Thursday morning with me in New Zealand so I'm giving myself another 24 hours till i test... I feel really positive this month but I am just so scared of a BPN!!

@SMACx0 - i totally agree with you, AF is WAY less depressing than a BFN (although it makes zero sense)... I havent taken a test in about 6 months as I just couldnt take seeing the stark white anymore!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

@K8mcm88 Right?!?? It makes zero sense but its been keeping me sane. I honestly think it's because even after the negative there is this tiny bit of hope that maybe my levels aren't high enough or maybe it's a faulty test and then when I get my period its a double slap in the face lol oh well.

5 years ago

Welp ladies I started cramping pretty sure AF will be here later on tonight or tomorrow morning. Oh well. Good luck and best wishes to all of you!!

5 years ago

Hi, ladies decided to join this forum . I am 4dpo I believe , I am on like CD 68 after a MMC in October at 10 weeks, it’s been a long cycle . Hoping to test Christmas . Anybody else? Is my chart look good?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@smac usually I bankrupt myself but I'm doing good this cycle not having tested yet...

5 years ago • Post starter

@anuh I hope you get your bfp babe I'm due the day before Christmas

@k8mcm I'm testing on Friday or Saturday it depends but yeah still planning on testing... I'm glad your luthial phase is getting longer and we'll be testing same day !!

Well I woke up with cramping this morning that kinda felt like diarrhea cramps lol but switched over to the cramping I got when i was pregnant so that's scary and exciting

@babytears I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through something similar and it took my body awhile to get back on track too. It does look like your temp finally jumped up. Did you have a breakthrough bleed that you counted as CD1?

5 years ago

I’m 8 dpo and can’t tell if I have line eyes or a vvvvf bfp?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@lindsay I see it

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo