Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Well shit Alexandra. I'm sorry. When I told my husband back in August (ended in a chemical) he went oh well that's awesome...but like in an asshole tone. Like uhhhhh havent we both been wanting and trying for this?? But then he got excited a day or so later. Guys can be jerks and they never respond they way we want. I'm sorry that he was so mean and hurtful, that's an awful way to start this journey together.

Rosie that looks like a bfp to me!

Babyraven I'm so sorry. That sucks, it's just the worst and im sorry.

For me.... I got a light line on a blue dye....and just waiting another day to hopefully get a true line. So being hopefully optimistic but also realistic.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies! I've been looking at a few different forums and this one appears to be the most supportive! My DH and I have been TTC since July 2018 for #2. The last few months I had experienced what I believed were pregnancy symptoms and got a BFN each month. We DTD the day after O and I've been experiencing symptoms ever since and they just keep progressing, with new symptoms presenting themselves! I'm 9DPO and took a HPT yesterday morning with a BFN. How soon could I test again with the possibility of getting a BFP?! I would love to be able to surprise the hubby on Christmas!

5 years ago

@alexandraserv I'm sorry he reacted that way. Espence is right, guys can be real jerky and unpredictable. It usually means something else is going on but they never want to talk about it. Hopefully he's just nervous now that you're actually pregnant?

@babyraven so sorry. Miscarriages are so hard and disappointing. Try to relax and take care of yourself and you guys will be able to try again soon.

5 years ago

I hope everyone welcomes new babies very soon. There can be many emotional challenges with this journey. Julia Indichova offers a way to help this challenge lead to a more fulfilling life and very often a baby. Blessings to all.

5 years ago

@Babyraven, I'm so sorry hun! Sending you big hugs.
@Alexandra my husband was a lot less enthusiastic than I was hoping he'd be with our first and it was hard for me but it all came down to him being cautious not to get his hopes up. In his mind, we're not pregnant for sure until we hit the 12 weeks mark. He didn't want to tell anyone or even talk much about it until then which was really frustrating. When it is happening in your body, it's immediately very real but I think for guys, they have so little control over it that it gets real much later. It sucks though. I hope you and your husband can talk about it and understand where each other come from. So excited for you about the BFP though!!
@Espence Oh my! this is really exciting!! Fingers crossed for you! I really hope this is it!!!!
I took a test this morning because I was going to my friend's 40th birthday party tonight and I felt guilty having a couple of drinks without testing first. BFN as expected but I had a fun mom's night out with my neighbor friends!

5 years ago

@Rosie congratulations!!!! That’s so exiting! Best Christmas present :)

@alexandra First of all congratulations!! This is such a blessing! Second of all I know your husbands reaction is not ideal and not at all what you expected but as the other ladies said, he probably don’t want to be too enthusiastic before he’s certain that everything is progressing good. Many times my husband gives me this kind of attitude when he’s (deep inside) very anxious and afraid about something and he don’t want to admit it.. Give him some time, it’s different for men I guess!!

@blessings & EpurpleL Welcome

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@espense I hope your line gets darker!

5 years ago

@babyraven girl my heart is going out to you I am so so sorry for your loss you didnt deserve it

@rosie congrats on your bfp and sticky baby dust your way !!

@alexandra congratulations on the bfp and I'm so sorry your husband reacted like an asshole Hopefully his attitude changes towards it in the next few days...

Ladies, I read every single comment I've been gone for 2 days and so much has happened !! I hope all the faint lines become full dark positives...

As for me I am according to one app 8dpo and another 6dpo but again I doubt it... I'll be testing around Sunday if I can hold out till then... Only thing I've noticed is pinching around my stomach but again that's normal for me so nothing I'm reading into and for the first time since my MC my cm has increased a ton so hopefully something good

5 years ago • Post starter

So I know pregnancy can cause your body to do weird things; are flushed cheeks/chest and easily becoming short-winded some of them? I took a test this morning: bfn. Af is supposed to show up on 12/22, but I've just been experiencing symptoms different and sooner than I normally do with af.

5 years ago

@agatch and alexplpl thank you for the kind words I really think you are right. I appreciate you sharing about your husband.

@anna lmao hes a natural. He will come around

And thank you all ...just waiting to miss my period before I get too excited.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo