Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Hi, hope this is ok to join in on, this is our 12 month ttc now and I’ve just had my first positive opk I have long irregular cycles and am currently on cd27 but hoping it will be our cycle to conceive our last baby , good luck everyone xx

5 years ago

Hello ladies!! I’m so sorry for everyone who had to welcome AF. I wish everyone in here we could have our bfp this month I know how it feels and I’m sending a big hug to all of you!!

Today is CD 6 for me and Officially AF went away for this cycle. I will try again this month the same day after day bd pattern and let’s pray it will work!! I’m very optimistic today and being my bday is really helping but without any other reason I feel that this may be my month!! We shall see!!

User image

5 years ago

I'm thinking about stopping the opks..... I feel like I stress so much about timing the sex and then counting down the exact 14 days from ovulation.
I used to always ovulate on CD 13. After the chemical loss my first o was cd21 2nd o was cd 16 and the last o was cd 15. I'm on CD 10 now.
I'm just gonna have sex as much as we can this week. I dont want to worry about it. So we shall see....

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Got a very faint positive this morning. I'm 15 DPO and had a few BFN before this morning. AF is due tomorrow. The reason I started testing is because I had absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy or of AF coming. I'm trying not to get too excited. Can you all please do me a favor and vote/comment on my photo? I posted it in the unsure folder. I will post another photo tomorrow morning... Hoping the line gets darker!! Baby dust to you all!!!!

5 years ago

@Emmamumof8 for what it's worth, CP is high soft and closed with an increase in snot consistency like CM. I'm always low medium and open the day before AF. I'm hoping it means something, but I'm prepared for the witch to come knocking. I'm tempted to go buy another test brand because I've been using internet cheapies but DH says that I'll know in a few days to test or not and to not bother with it right now.

5 years ago

ove here today!! So excited! Best of luck to you ladies.
Is there a pregnancy group??

Dd - aug 2017 mc- Nov 2018 TTC Jan 1, 2019

5 years ago

Sex multiple times a day? We havent done that. But I'm sure it's a good one...I mean the more spermies the better! I mean I'm always in favor of more sex!

5 years ago

35 months ttc no 2 ???? back in it for another month x

5 years ago

Welcome @wouldlike been trying 13 months for no1 now

5 years ago • Post starter

Hai welcome to ttc hehe
I just wanted to write here bcs we decided that we try this month to
To all the mommy here want to be i hope ur dream comes true

As for me i got a fever today like im in pain all night cannot sleep i have pain under the left rib and i sweat so much i dont know whats wrong i hope she goes away tommorow bcss mu ov is due in paar days away and i hope that it goes as planned at least weve got nothing to lose

@itsanna hi baby girl how are you
@wouldlikeanother i hope this is your month
@alexplpl welcome try mommy hope fo u too

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo