Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@itsanna Honestly, I really dislike those women that judge other for their choices. YOu dont know me or my life so what give you the right to judge me!!! Listen I dont have kids yet but I have 3 sisters that due, 1 had 2 kids all natural ( with the help of an epidural). the second had an 11 pound baby, YES you read it right an 11POUND baby- she obviously had a c-section. And my 3rd sister's water broke at 32weeks, so she had an emergency c-section. yes people can plan all they want but 90% of the time it wont go as planned. So they shouldn't judge.
My personal opinion is whatever guarantees the well being me and my child.

5 years ago

8dpo....I thought I would have to talk myself put of wanting to test today. But i just really dont want to. I'm tired of it. I dont Think I'm pregnant even though our timing was good. I dont want to take a test and then stare out it trying to make believe theres a line there. I'm not mad... just bored of it all. Blah sorry for being whiny. I need my coffee

5 years ago

Hi ladies. I know I'm a bit late to the party but better late than never, eh? This month was the first cycle we didn't avoid what we previously called "dangerous days" and next cycle (next weekend?) will be the first one of active TTC. I'm so excited to finally start the TTC journey for the first time. My nearly 10yr old was a college fling surprise and I was a single mum until getting married this summer, so this is new territory for me.

5 years ago

@alexplpl thank you! I hope so too. Its definitely there in person. Just waiting for it to get darker. I will test again tomorrow

5 years ago

Couldn't wait, FRER! I think this is really it ladies ???? faint positive.

user submitted image

5 years ago

So weird thing is I got acid reflux today? I never had that before but now that I got it today I actually got it this weekend some time as well because it was burning my throat... So that's new

5 years ago • Post starter

@dee aww girl I'm so sorry for your negative blood tests and vent as much as you need we are here for support

@kait I didnt get any tests I'm holding out till Friday but I feel like we might have done it

@mommy I hope you get a positive your due date would be one day before mine

@essence Hopefilly she stays away it's still early to test so there is still hope

@sig I get it babe but we cant help it, its what we do...

So update for me... I've had a couple of drinks with the fam tonight and had a good time without feeling bad... Also found out that close friends of ours are on month 2 of trying so I found a friends to talk to yay Hopefully we both have positives soon

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsAnna I've made it a rule that I don't test until I get a missed period or else I would bankrupt my family buying pregnancy tests haha. Also for some reason I feel less disappointed and upset when I just get AF instead of seeing that negative test. ????

5 years ago • Edited

@sigkap those symptoms sound good, when is AF due?

@Itsanna are you still planning on testing tomorrow?

AFM, my period is one day late, although I have now been getting tiny brown spotting all morning, so I'm starting to think AF will come after all. I'm 12 DPO but havent had any cramps since 7 DPO - I have never gotten past 10 DPO so even if I do get AF this month I'm going to try to stay positive as at least my luteul phase is getting longer!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I know I’m jumping into conversation a little late but I just wanted to say hi to everyone. It’s my first time entering any of the boards but I have a good feeling about this month and I just wanted to share with someone to see if my symptoms make any sense.
So this is my story:
It’s been 6 months since our missed miscarriage followed by a D&C and our expected due date just passed a couple of days ago, so it’s been pretty a sad week. We lost the baby at 13 weeks after hearing the heart beat at 8 weeks. The baby had 12 week measurements.
We´ve been trying ever since with no luck and here is where my symptoms come to play.
Before our mc I used to get sore boobs from the day after I ovulated and a week before my period started the soreness would just disappear. That was the reason I knew I was pregnant last time because my soreness never went away.
I haven’t felt sore boobs since our mc until this cycle. It was a bit different because it started right in the middle of my fertile week and they been hurting ever since. I’m 5 days away from my expected AF.
So my questions are, for the ladies that suffered a loss, did your “PMS” symptoms changed after the miscarriage, and they came back after some months passed? And secondly do any of you experience sore boobs during your fertile week, or just after it’s over?

Thank you and sorry for the long story!

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo