Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 576 Replies | Last Page

This is our baby dancing schedule so far... Following exactly what we did when we had our angel baby I just missed cd11 and bd last night as well in stead of waiting till Thursday but so far I am quite happy with how far we have come this month... I had EWCM this morning which is great because I never had it before so fingers crossed... Wont be bd today though as we want to do it Thursday and Friday and possibly Saturday then move on to Monday and Thursday again lol... Guys if we didnt catch the egg this month I dont know anymore because I do ovulate and I've had sex since cd 5 basically every other day so fingers crossed

Side note, I dont think I ovulated when the app said I did which is why I'm not going by dpo because sometimes I ovulate early and sometimes I ovulate late

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ItsAnna I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! your way!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

@babyraven thanks girl we still have some way to go before AF but will be baby dancing on schedule lol

Looks good anna!
Have fun with it!

5 years ago

Yeah @ Anna I am going to work on making an appointment for during my Christmas break if AF still hasn’t shown. Something must be going on if it still isn’t here by then.

User image

5 years ago

Girls do any of you have a problem with choosing to have a c section? I'm on a Facebook group and we spoke about ways of birth and I got so much hate for saying I prefer c section one lady even told me that I am uneducated and shouldn't have kids Didnt think it was that big of a deal

@essence thanks babe

@shay yeah I think that's a good idea girl just to get you sorted and on to a new cycle

@itsanna I’m choosing a csection. Kid #1 was 10+lbs w semi emergency csection, so will be going for a scheduled csection this time... assuming I get pregnant.

I too have contradicting ovulation dates based on OPk & count down to pregnancy calendar. I’m basing it on CM & am too tired to BD this week.

I’m drinking 1/2 a beer a night because work has been extra stressful. Once I test +, no booze except for a sip of my husband’s.

5 years ago

@itsAnna i absolutely hate women who put others down over how they choose to give birth. If it's not your kid, then it's not your problem. You do you. If that's the way you want to do things, and your baby will be safe and healthy then do it.

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

@cardigan I dont see a problem with that I mean it's completely your choice what you decide...

@babyraven exactly and I am kinda small and a minor risk so if it suits me better then why the hell not lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo