Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@Espence Fingers crossed this is your month! I’m also 5dpo, close to you and I’m praying so hard that we did it!!

@Anna So sorry you’re having a bad day!! Not much to say since we all more or less at the same boat. But you did it once and that means that it will happen again!! Cheer up girl it’s gonna happen and maybe this very cycle. We don’t have much than hope! Don’t give up

@lalou New year, new beginnings it seems also for you and your family girl!! Hope you’ll get your little one also to complete this beautiful new chapter!

@Kait when temperature drops is the worst feeling but of course we know that doesn’t mean much! So many pregnancy charts with a temp drop around that day! I hope AF won’t come for you.
How do you feel? Do you usually feel more intense cramps right before AF? I’m asking because no matter what, for me 3-4 hours before AF I have a specific kind of cramps where I know for sure it’s coming.

User image

5 years ago

@Anna I’m so sorry you’re feeling that way. TTC is such an emotional roller coaster.

@kait still holding out hope for you.

As for me, I broke all the rules and broke open my test when I thought I had a squinty line. Of course that test dried overnight and now I have the most pronounced Evap I’ve ever seen. And my wondfo from this morning (but obviously after the time limit) are both driving me crazy. Has anyone ever had an evap this pronounced? This is why you follow directions, Jan...

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Jan oh wow! Well that’s a very believable evap I have to say! Do you have left any more tests? Maybe you can hold for a few hours and retest.. this is a very pronounced line and if it is not evap it should be showing again on another one! This is not even faint I would say!

User image

5 years ago

@Anna I'm so sorry. It is a hard time when milestone dates come around. I had an ectopic before my daughter. Timed BD is just awful sometimes. :-(
@kait I still have my fingers crossed for you.
@Lalou Ahh! Thank you! I think we were friends on here when I was trying for my daughter? :-) I'm also across the internet as @evaellibeauty as I sell Senegence LipSense in the UK so you might have seen my face (and my profile pic before maybe?!?!) How exciting for another baby in your family soon! :-)

I feel suddenly unoptimistic. I have a cold and I feel like a chest infection. I hate the 2TWW wen you just wish every day away to look at your cart and get a temp. At least I'm not peeing in a cup for a few days now 6DPO. 1 week to go till I test. I'm also a little nervous as I'm seeing my best friend on Sunday and her little girl girl. She has been trying for no 2 since I fell pregnant with my daughter and has had 3 miscarriages. I haven't told her I'm trying again and I don't want to test before I see her just in case (by a small miracle we did it this month) as I don't want to lie to her. I think that's why I want to wait until at least next Monday to test. xxx

User image

5 years ago

@Jan that is an amazing evap! Have you tested again? xx

User image

5 years ago

@Kait ???????? Still crossed for you!

@Jan that looks exciting to me! ????????????????????????

I’m so sorry for everyone whose feeling down and out at the moment. Prayers it will happen soon for each of us and that the wait will be so worth it!

As for me I’m 6 DPO and last night my boobs/side boob started aching really bad and are very sore. Hoping this is a good sign as this doesn’t usually happen to me on a normal cycle

5 years ago • Edited

Ok, I know that last week I was here saying how more BDcing will be fun and all that, but Jesus I am sooo tired. I saw my REI on thursday and he told me to do my trigger shot on friday morning and by his calculations i should ovulate sunday at midnight. so we BD friday night, Saturday morning, Sunday morning and sunday afternoon. and I am honestly exhausted. I wanna bd today but omg I ma sore (sorry TMI) and I agree its starting to become a chore and I hate that. I feel like if we dont bd today and I get a BFN I will blame it on the fact that we didnt bd today.
help someone, bring the positive feelings cause I am tired and sore and feeling like this month is out.

5 years ago

Thanks everyone! Spotting still hasn't turned into AF and is kind of going away again. I have never had a cycle with this much spotting.

@deecar you can do it! This is probably TMI, but I have been so tired of BDing in past cycles that we have just gotten him as close as possible and put it in at the last second lol

5 years ago

@kait0614 I got my fingers crossed for you.
yes, I am soo tired I just wanna go home make dinner and go to bed. so Per the RIE I ovulated on sunday. I am done. We more than tried and then some. So if I get a negative and I start saying how I should have bd today someone stop me.
Again, trigger shot was done friday morning 36 hours later I should have ovulated that puts me at today 1DPO. Let the fantasy hopeful full of emotions roller coaster begin.

5 years ago

Dee I think you are good! When sex start to feel like a chore it's awful

Kait so excited to see you test again!!

Anna milestones are soooo hard. I would have been exactly a week behind my little sister so with everyone of her spots and updates its like a knife. I believe you will have a 2019 baby!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo