Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@itsanna Looks like I'm going to O over Xmas so hopefully that means something good. Unfortunately, my husband is getting knee surgery next Monday so I'm trying to figure out how we are going to time everything. How are you doing today?

@lalou Wow! I can't remember when my first period was postpartum. But my LO is 4 now so that was quite a bit ago.

5 years ago

@babyraven18
I am so happy for you!!! you give me hope!!! yes please keep us updated

5 years ago

what would you guys make of sharp pulling like cramps? I had them last night right in the middle of my pelvic ( i think) dpo 7 and I am super sensitive (hubby gave me the slightest attitude and that was enough for me to go to bed crying) I also get irritated really fast for the last couple of days.

5 years ago

@lalou thank you for for kind words, its really refreshing to feel support that is also going through the same thing.
Also how do you guys feel about having a drink here and there during the 2ww? bad? or ok? good way to relax?

5 years ago

@deecar I'm kind of in the "drink until pink" club, but the further along I get dpo wise, the weirder I feel about it.

5 years ago

@kait0614 I feel the same, I cant remember where I read that said "Just because you are trying to get pregnant doesnt mean you stop living your life"

5 years ago

@sac hopefully that is a good thing but as far as your husband's surgery goes I'm sure you can figure out timing and positions it might be fun!

@dee cramping could be a good sign not sure about the mood though but anything unusual is a good sign

@kait I've been having a bit of wine the entire week so far lol and actually got super drunk the weekend before I got my positive so I agree with the drink until pink lol

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm with you ladies. I'll have a few drinks while I'm waiting. But not enough to be hung over because I dont want to be dehydrated lol

5 years ago

its crazy for me, I used to be able to out drink anyone and now I feel the one drink,

5 years ago

Hi all, somewhat new here. Ttc since August 2018, had to put everything on hold for 2 months because Lleetz procedure so that was abummer. But now we are back to trying and I'm really hoping this is our month .

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo