Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Yes had break through bleeding

5 years ago

Hi ladies I'm back. I see so many friends from August Baby post. Sorry ladies, hope this is our month. Been super quiet since AF visited. It was recently my wedding anniversary so we had a mini getaway. Hopefully it helps with the stress lately and give a good cycle this month. I'm all over the chart from 28-77 days. I'm currently on CD9....ovulation date=anonymous. I'm probably not going to track ovulation this cycle and stick to BD every 2nd day until AF show or test after CD40.

@itsanna you asked about birthing plans the other day. When I gave birth back in Jan of this year, my plan was natural birth but ended up in an emergency c-section. It was very traumatic and the healing process is no fun. Dr also recommended min 18 months apart between birth. Had it been natural birth we would have been ok to try again sooner without the risk of a rupture uterus. It's difficult waiting because I felt robbed of my 1st time being a mom. I've only given birth once but I won't get c-section if I didn't have to next time. Finger crossed I'd be ok for a VBAC. I don't mind the scar because it is a reminder I fought to safe my son. However, the phantom itch on my incision (nerve damages???) keeps me up at night. ???? Also, it's not recommended to have more than 2 or 3 c-section (can't remember). Probably not ideal for anyone looking to have a big family. Sometimes it's necessary to have a c-section. I have nothing against c-section, you do you ladies.

5 years ago

@jenny thanks for the feedback babe and welcome back to trying for another month I hope it all goes well !!

I'm getting super excited to test but also terrified because there is always the possibility of a negative so we'll see but I can't wait anymore I'm gonna go get a digi and 2 or 3 normal tests this afternoon

5 years ago • Post starter

@ItsAnna we're a bunch of POAS addicts. Lololol.

I researched easy birthing techniques and I watched many birthing videos on YouTube when I was pregnant with my son and I came across a video of a woman giving birth in a creek. Can't help but think that's how it used to be! Women are built strong! I'm putting the link here in case anyone is curious. WARNING IT'S INTENSE and full nudity.

https://youtu.be/zVIMbDYRXV8

5 years ago

@lindsay I see it too!!!!!

@its Anna those sound like great symptoms!

I have been v v v lightly brown spotting today - only sometimes when I wipe and once with tiny bit of red blood. I really really hope it isnt AF i haven't had any cramps so I'm going to test in the morning and that will give me my answer I suppose!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

@jenny I watched that video its intense!! She's so strong though...

@k8mcm brown spotting around the time your period is due could be a good thing hey but yeah I'd test to be sure... When is AF supposed to be due?

I'm doubting buying tests because tomorrow will be 3 days before my actual period and I feel like I can hold out a little longer... May only option for 2 normal tests and maybe a clearblue digi

But then again also I got my last positive at 13dpo so I should be able to pick up anything at 12dpo... Grrrrr

Well guys I caved and bought the tests which means you'll be getting updates tomorrow morning lol... I'll only be 12dpo and 3 days away from AF so not many hopes but we'll see also the tests aren't super sentitive

Hey everyone! So I tested again yesterday (8DPO) and I got some very faint lines again. The last one was very visible in person and decently visible in photos. I uploaded it here and in FF forum and everyone said it was positive. So yea I got my hopes up and I was expecting to see a darker line this morning. I couldn’t sleep all night waiting to test... I kept waking up 3am, 5am, 6am and so on.. finally when I woke up this morning (9dpo) my heart was pouncing from anticipation. Well.... 5 tests later all bfn.. and yea I did this to myself again.. I’m such a disappointment. It’s like period cramps.. after all this years you never get used to it and each time hurts the same...

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@alex i just went and looked at your photo and I have to say it looks positive to me... Did your water intake change or did you have a lot of water during the night that it might be diluted? It's also a possibility... I'd test again in the morning though...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo