Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Hotdamnitsjan same boat. Literally keep feeling my uterus twitch all day. I’m still 3 DPO though so I know it’s really nothing yet.
I’m also a SAHM and the days are dragging. I can not get it off my mind for a minute.
Tww is definitely for the birds.

5 years ago

Hi ladies. Kind of in a panic right now. Think I might have stopped BD too early and missed the egg. We were so good with BD everyday or every 2nd day
I got a very dark positive OPK on Dec 29th in early afternoon and a lighter positive OPK in the evening (we BD twice that day). Got a negative the following afternoon (we BD once that day). We've stopped BD since. I read online that the positive OPK indicates ovulation in the next 12-48hrs. What do you ladies think?

5 years ago • Edited

@mama I’m also 3dpo and I can totally understand how agonizing it could be when you’re home all day! So few things to distract you. I have a 3 day off right now from work and I kinda wished I didn’t so I wouldn’t have to think of it all day and googling every little thing.

@Jenny I know that indeed from the day of a positive opk you could ovulate 24-48hours later. Ive also read multiple times that a healthy sperm could live up to 5 days and wait for the big diva (the egg lol) to make her appearance. So if you BDed last time the day afteryour positive opk that means either you were on your ovulation day or the day before which means you’re super ok with your BD timing! Good luck

@Kait any news? I’m so positive you’re gonna have your BFP

User image

5 years ago

@espence thank you! I'm hoping you're right. I normally don't let myself get my hopes up this much.

@alexplpl took a test this morning and still negative. Hoping I'm just too early still. My temp dropped a little but not much.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Sorry I disappeared for a few days. I've been reading all the posts though.
@kait Your chart looks good and if you had very light IB a day or 2 ago, you wouldn't get a positive until at least tomorrow I think.

I think I am 1 dpo but not quite sure what is going on this cycle. I used to ovulate on CD 15 but since my chemical in late August, I've been ovulating on CD 14. Last cycle it went back to being CD15. I used opk for a few month but stopped because I was able to pinpoint O easily every month with CM, cervix and especially ovulation pain. It's usually so obvious. The "pain" (not really paniful though, it's more pressure I guess) starts about 3 days before O and gets pretty intense for 3 or 4 hours on the day of O and then it goes away. This month hasn't been so obvious though. I had very mild O pain which I can still feel today on CD 16. So I'm wondering if I've already ovulated or not. My cervix got harder this morning but is still somewhat open (it was soft and open until yesterday). I had a tiny bit of EWCM 4 or 5 days ago and then yesterday too. So I'm a little confused. We BDed on CD 10, 12 and 15. On CD 13 and 14, I really had a feeling this could be our month and started freaking out and wondering if I could really handle 3 kids (basically thinking I feel like some days I don't have enough patience with my 2 little ones and with a new baby it will get worst and I'll be a horrible mom to all of them....etc.). I had pretty tough newborns who had reflux which involved very little sleep for me for months so I think have some sort of "sleep deprivation PTSD". Anyway, I talked to my husband about it and the conversation didn't go that well so then he said he didn't want to BD that night (2 days ago) and I got really upset because I felt that it was just the "right time". Thankfully we managed to have another conversation and moved past it all and get back "on track". Anyway, it's been a little bit of a roller coaster and now I don't know when O was or if it's even happened yet!

5 years ago

@agatch That sounds like a lot of emotions. Sometimes I panic around O and I don't even have kids that I have to care for. I just start wondering if I'm really ready for the change and could I be loving/patient enough. So I think your thought process is normal. Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone does the best they can and I think if your intentions towards your children are overall good then no one can fault you for not being perfect.

As for me, I have no idea what's going on. I have a bunch of brown spotting now like AF is going to start. It's 2 days early. My positive opk was cd20, my temp spiked after and hasn't dropped below the coverline yet. Either my LP suddenly shortened by 2 days or I have random brown IB. I don't get it.

5 years ago

@kait thanks for your kind words. I hope what you are seeing is IB. It does sound strange. ????

5 years ago

Hello! Currently 12 DPO I’m new here, so I’m just looking for extra eyes! I think I got a faint positive today! Any thoughts?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in. Fiance and I have been trying for a year and 8 months now! A few miscarriages and no luck concieving. Starting clomid at the end of this month! Praying that helps!

praying for my rainbow

5 years ago

@Blove Welcome! Best of luck to you
@Emandfred that does look like a faint positive to me. it gets darker!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo