Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Since yesterday I was in here, so many topics were discussed on this board is hard to catch up who said what but I wanted to be a part of it lol

I’m in the group of the ones who like a drink or two once per week while on 2ww.. Idk if I could calm my mind otherwise!! Cheers

@anna I would prefer a natural birth not in water tho as long as I get an epidural. Where I live Csection is not a choice. I mean they will make a C section only if there are complications so yea.. natural birth it is, unless something going on that needs a Csection! But I believe that the person who told you that you don’t deserve to give birth by choosing a Csection is a very bitter person who probably didn’t have a good day! It’s your choice and you are asking for opinions not for judgment

As for me today I think I’m 2dpo waiting my app to confirm it. Unfortunately I run out of opks and they arrived too late but I think I ovulated at cd11. I bd’d every other day and I plan to continue I really really really wish this is my month! I know that each and everyone in here wish the same!!

Is there anyone in this thread with a short cycle (25-26 days) and a short LP? What dpo you think is the most “safe” to take a test?

User image

5 years ago

@alex yeah so here we can actually choose whether we want a c section or normal birth so it's not a big deal but yeah she was totally out of line with that and it doesn't make me any less of a mom than anyone who had normal birth idk

I have 27 day cycles and 12 day luteal phase so depending on the month I start testing around 10dpo - ish so cd25? But I do think that keeping on baby dancing is a good idea to catch that egg !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@anna Yeah 10dpo is what I had in mind. Unfortunately every month I say to my self not test too early and that I will wait till 10-11 dpo but somehow I end in the bathroom peeing on a stick at 6dpo ???? ofcource till now i got only disappointment and from 6dpo to AF I keep convincing my self that it was “too early” or a “faulty test” or that I am the one who got a bfp too late etc.... I tried once not to order hpts earlier than 10dpo but I’m so addicted that I ended going at the pharmacy (the only place in my country where we can by hpts) buying super expensive hpts compared to the ones I order from the internet (Frer, strips etc)
If anyone have any suggestions how to stop myself from testing too early I’m all ears!! I’m only hurting my self...

User image

5 years ago

@alex yeah I hear you girl a couple of cycle ago I started testing at 3dpo and of course negative... What really helps this time is I didnt believe my ovulation dates so I dont know when to start testing lol so that for sure works

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna Honestly, I really dislike those women that judge other for their choices. YOu dont know me or my life so what give you the right to judge me!!! Listen I dont have kids yet but I have 3 sisters that due, 1 had 2 kids all natural ( with the help of an epidural). the second had an 11 pound baby, YES you read it right an 11POUND baby- she obviously had a c-section. And my 3rd sister's water broke at 32weeks, so she had an emergency c-section. yes people can plan all they want but 90% of the time it wont go as planned. So they shouldn't judge.
My personal opinion is whatever guarantees the well being me and my child.

5 years ago

Anna, that's bullshit that people were being mean about a c section.
Personally csections terrify me, not sure why but they seem so scary! So more power to any woman who chooses that route or has to have one.
I'm not sure what my birth plan is. Definitely in a hospital, I would like to say as natural as possible.... but I'll cross that bridge when I'm pregnant

5 years ago

Hi everyone!

I want to join!

I am sooooo new to posting on boards and sharing my story concerning this! Mostly, I have been the anonymous lurker! But, after reading all the positive comments and getting a true sense of the community, I HAVE to jump in and get some of this baby dust and overall positively!

My wife and I ( ) have been TTC for three months now via IUI and donor sperm. We already have a 5 year old that she carried. So, it's my turn! Never actually thought about conceiving. Never thought I could, honestly. But we started exploring the option and all tests confirmed that I am capable. I had my 3rd IUI on Monday and I am currently in the 2WW (CD15). The anxiety is killing me! Also, I think keeping it bottled up is probably the worst of it! That's why I am hear to share and receive from all of you.

Here's to hoping everyone is having a good month!

5 years ago

Hello! Just checking in... anyone else going all out this cycle? The past two cycles, I've been taking my BBT (but my thermometer sucked so I'm using a different one) and using OPKs, (trying) to check CM and taking prenatals. But I'm also adding raspberry leaf tea, evening primrose oil and pre-seed. Hoping that it will do the trick since my hubby has surgery next Monday, right at the beginning of my fertile window so our BD might be a bit less.

5 years ago

Hey all ! TTC #3 , after 2 MC last Dec and in July. Been nervous about the whole thing , but should be about 6dpo today ! I have doing everything i can to stay busy and not dig into any possible symptoms , but today I just feel so naesous and yucky. Worried it coulld just be a winter bug. Tested earlier for the heck of it and BF.N. This ttw stinks....

5 years ago

Welcome to the group ladies :)
Everyone is here is wonderful and super supportive. Hopefully the 2ww goes quickly!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo