Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@mommy it's the best bet otherwise it's another expense to buy more tests and then still do bloods and everything

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm out. Pink cm this morning and super cramps. Af will be here in the next hour or so. I hate this shit.
But not out for a septmeber baby lol I would be sept 27th. So I'll be around in a bit.

5 years ago

@essence aww damn babe I'm sorry but hopefully September is your month? Haha sounds funny but it's true...

So funny thing everyone that knows me a little knows that my skin usually gets really bad and I get acne before my period well I'm happy to report that my skin is actually looking good... I recently had a skin infection where the pores where my hair grows gets infected so that's cleared up... If I have a September baby my skin and the weird cramping would be my tell tale

Hi ladies, I know I’m jumping into conversation a little late but I just wanted to say hi to everyone. It’s my first time entering any of the boards but I have a good feeling about this month and I just wanted to share with someone to see if my symptoms make any sense.
So this is my story:
It’s been 6 months since our missed miscarriage followed by a D&C and our expected due date just passed a couple of days ago, so it’s been pretty a sad week. We lost the baby at 13 weeks after hearing the heart beat at 8 weeks. The baby had 12 week measurements.
We´ve been trying ever since with no luck and here is where my symptoms come to play.
Before our mc I used to get sore boobs from the day after I ovulated and a week before my period started the soreness would just disappear. That was the reason I knew I was pregnant last time because my soreness never went away.
I haven’t felt sore boobs since our mc until this cycle. It was a bit different because it started right in the middle of my fertile week and they been hurting ever since. I’m 5 days away from my expected AF.
So my questions are, for the ladies that suffered a loss, did your “PMS” symptoms changed after the miscarriage, and they came back after some months passed? And secondly do any of you experience sore boobs during your fertile week, or just after it’s over?

Thank you and sorry for the long story!

5 years ago • Edited

@vs welcome to the group babe and I'm sorry to hear about your loss I'm sending you loads of hugs Yes, my symptoms changed... Before my loss I didnt have anything that resembled PMS symptoms and since my loss I get sore boobs right after ovulation, my skin gets terrible before AF and I get random cramping from my fertile week to AF... My cycle days also changed and my cm kinda dried up... My whole system changed after my MC

So I took a text this morning and BFN. Still no AF (2 days late) just brown spotting so I am sure it is on its way! Best of luck to everyone else I’m looking forward to seeing some BFP!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Hi vs! So sorry about your loss.
My PMS completely changed after mine. I'm 3 months out. I used to get huge sore boobs before my period and I dont anymore. I also used to have what I called my day of despair lol. About 4 days before I started I would have a day or crying and rage.
Now I seem to be more crampy after ovulation to period and i dont get sore boobs

5 years ago

thank you all for the support!! I feel so weird and crampy I just know I getting it today.

5 years ago

Dee I'm with you. I'm so uncomfortable in my skin and crampy. I had pink cm this morning and just waiting on af to start. Went ahead and had a cry fest this morning.
But hey! At least I can have champagne for new years

5 years ago

Espence, yeah I cried myself to sleep on tuesday. it was like ugly crying lol. but pity party is over for now, Just waiting for this witch to get here so we can go on with the show.
I woke up Wednesday morning with a horrible headache and feeling exhausted, I asked my husband if it was socially acceptable to want a cocktail at 7:30 in the morning. he said no

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo