Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Okay now me... As far as baby dancing goes we are on track and I'm happy about that as this is the pattern we had when we conceived our baby... Fingers crossed... Went shopping a little bit earlier today and walked through the baby isle and I lost my shit because there are so many cute things and if SO wasn't with me I probably would have bought something lol... Ended up walking away and jokingly telling my stomach to grow motherf@cker lol SO thought it was funny... Been having period cramps on and off to the point where I actually thought my period was gonna show but nothing

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

8dpo and took a dollar store test. Stark white. Took a First response and I think I see a vvfl. I never see a shadow or evap line. But today I see what looks like could be something. I will test again day after tomorrow!

5 years ago

Anna I live in baby aisles lol I actually have a secret box in my closet of baby things. Its embarrassing lol
Alexandra! That's exciting hope it's the start of your bfp!!

5 years ago

Alexandra ,I'm also 8dpo and took just a cheap dip stick test i had under the sink. Def had a vvfl !!! Let's hope they are what we think they are. Lots of sticky baby dust !!

5 years ago

Thank you!
@rosieWilson that's exciting. Are you testing tomorrow or waiting a day? I'm not sure if itll be worth a pregnancy test to try tomorrow it's so light today.

5 years ago

I think I'm going to wait a day, or at least try ! I'm off tomorrow so I'll have to find something to keep me busy !! How about you ?

5 years ago

Well ladies I am still in the horrible space of just waiting for AF to show still. According to one of my apps I should be starting AF in a week for a 34 day delayed cycle. Definitely hoping that is the case and things will start going back to normal. I struggle so much watching everyone else get their positives and my body won’t even get normal enough for me to have a real chance at conceiving. My husband and I got to watch my niece for a day not long ago and he was so great with her. My sister was actually mad at how great he was with her. I can’t wait until we have our own to watch him play with. It is just so hard when I know it is my own body that is keeping things from progressing. Trying to be patient and wait to see if AF will show. If af doesn’t show by the end of the month I will be going to the doctor to get everything checked out.

User image

5 years ago

@alexplpl ahhhh I have been dying to see Greece, Italy and Spain. This trip is Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We will see what happens. I'm also in grad school and taking a new job for less pay but also less stress.

@ana looking good! We are going to try for every other day until my OPKs turn dark.

@shay I really hope AF shows for you. I'm glad you and your hubby had a good time with your niece though.

5 years ago

Can you see anything? Trying to upload a photo

5 years ago • Edited

@Anna fingers crossed for you hoping your BDing pattern is a lucky one and ending this to be your month!

@Alexandra & @Rosie This is so exiting!! I hope we can see both of your BFPs today or tomorrow and luckily all of us will follow! Keep us posted ;)
Ps @Alexandra the photo isn’t showing :(

@Kait I hope you can make it go all 3 Places and if not now, you never know! Maybe in the near future as a mommy!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo