Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Alexandra I'm right there with you. Dpo7
Trying not to test early because those stark white negatives are a kick in the gut.

5 years ago

@Alexandra trying not to test early is difficult as hell but maybe try to find something to take your mind off it? Start a new series or try reading a book? I'm trying to focus on christmas and so far its helping + the fact that I refuse to think I ovulated yet lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies. TTC #2, this is the 5th month of trying. My BBT was still really low this morning, and my OPK was negative, but I had ferning this morning. Gonna DTD tonight! Good luck to all.

5 years ago

@hdkelly welcome to the group and good luck with your ttc journey but as far as support goes you are at the right place !!

Do any of you guys ever avoid any fight with your SO because of ovulation? I try to avoid any kind of conflict because usually we don't want much to do with each other afterwards lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Anna. I'm trying. Fortunately tomorrow is Friday and I have a busy weekend ahead. Fingers crossed for a positive test soon

5 years ago

@espence I am on 9dpo and I kid you not its so hard. last night when I git up from the couch I had the strongest cramp that made me stop and breath until it passed. and this morning I woke up 3 hours earlier than usual and for some odd reason I am in a good mood.
@anna yes, and for some reason during the ovulation time he gets on my nerves. like OMG i wanna flick him on the head. its the most annoying thing ever. I truly due hope this is all of our month.

5 years ago

Anna.... my husband always calls me out on it.... he says I'm super agreeable because I just want to get laid.

5 years ago

Hello lovely ladies, I just wanted to send a quick message to those of you who are testing at like 6,7,8dpo and getting negatives!

I know how hard it is, I did the exact same thing, and each time I saw a negative was like a kick to the gut. I got my first ever BFP this month at 11dpo and it was soo faint but it was there! You could still have a sticky baby in there ladies! Stay tough and stay hopeful!

Also, @DeeCar05- you have the exact same symptoms as me this month, i smell a BFP for you!!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago • Edited

@anna I have an app on my phone which collects data as CM, bbt, symptoms, opk results, past cycles etc and will tell me when my possible ovulation day is and after all the data will tell me which day it predicts that I ovulate. This month I didn’t use opks and my app hasn’t confirm yet, based on my data, my ovulation. I believe it was on CD11 (I had ovulation pain on CD 10,11 and 12) but I believe the app will show that I ovulate on cd 12. Sorry if the way I explain it is confusing. I’m not a native speaker and maybe I explain it wrong!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@babyraven18 that is so great! Did you test before then too and get negatives ? I'm really feeling down this month about the whole process. I'm really hoping this is the month

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo